There are 238 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by gold49digger:
didn't notice it was like 3:30 in the morning.. lol I can't take this anymore.

Yeah I really hope it's Fields so he can explain why the f**k he thought it wasn't Fields.

Jed fed him the trick bag carrying water for Kyle! 😂
National championship game stats:
Mac Nasty : 36 of 45 464 yards 5 TDs 0 picks
J Fields : 17 of 33 194 1 0

52-24 Bama win

Just want to make sure you guys see that in writing.
Mac was most likely hungover and possibly under the influence of quaaludes as well.
Imagine what he can do when he gets clean
Originally posted by BamaNiner:

52-24 Bama win

Mac was most likely hungover and possibly under the influence of quaaludes as well.

52-24 Bama win

Cool Fields is still better
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I wouldn't mind Fields, either.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 27, 2021 at 9:26 PM ]

52-24 Bama win

lmaooo
Put Fields on that Bama team and he'd roll too. Yes OSU is good but they are usually get walloped by SEC teams every year
Originally posted by mayo49:
I wouldn't mind Fields, either.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jcs:

Yeah I'm sure Kyle texted lombardi

Ssshhhhh.....he's new to the draft
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Put Fields on that Bama team and he'd roll too. Yes OSU is good but they are usually get walloped by SEC teams every year

He'd roll tide on bama

[tweet

That's pretty interesting imho - that means some teams aren't sold that Niners are taking this guy.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Isn't this from the guy that said there was a 0% chance he was going at #3 a few weeks ago? Why would he say wow if he's already heard that lol. A lot of these media guys are a joke that rely on people having the memory of a goldfish.

Definitely something like that. If it's not been Fields for 3 weeks,what is there to promote here?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Definitely something like that. If it's not been Fields for 3 weeks,what is there to promote here?

Maybe he means he is going #2

Isn't this from the guy that said there was a 0% chance he was going at #3 a few weeks ago? Why would he say wow if he's already heard that lol. A lot of these media guys are a joke that rely on people having the memory of a goldfish.

Cuz he's being an arrogant douche. The post is sarcasm like "if only I told you this before"

Would be just extra icing on the cake if we did take Fields and this jackass could look foolish as hell for being so arrogant.
Originally posted by genus49:

Cuz he's being an arrogant douche. The post is sarcasm like "if only I told you this before"

Would be just extra icing on the cake if we did take Fields and this jackass could look foolish as hell for being so arrogant.

Yeah,would be funny if it did happen. Just so people could rub it in his face..ha ha
Share 49ersWebzone