There are 271 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

None of the talking heads predicting Fields right now to the 9ers... Schefter says its a tossup between Lance/Mac, I think this is what Shanny wants so the Jets don't take Justin Fields over Wilson... Shanny, master of the smoke screen
  • CJ75
  • Veteran
Still holding out hope Lynch's smirk when asked about fan anxiety about Mac Jones was him thinking to himself "We have these mfers right where we want em"
[ Edited by CJ75 on Apr 28, 2021 at 7:28 AM ]
i'm back to thinking there's just no f**king way it's NOT Justin Fields at #3
Originally posted by boast:

Of course because Fields is the only one we are hearing nothing about.

Best case scenario. Best QB out of three, no leaks, successful subterfuge campaign, no Mac. I'm hopeful, but doubtful.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Plus that whole pesky game film where he looks like the best QB in the draft.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Plus that whole pesky game film where he looks like the best QB in the draft.

It's so obvious to me. It will be a travesty if we pass on him, especially for Jones.
If Rodger says Justin fields name at 3 I'm gonna go nuts. What a payoff it would be after this past month + of speculation and mac rumors.

Same brother. This place has spent a MONTH trying to justify taking Jones. We hear almost nothing about Fields aside a medical. Suspicious to me. Imagine we pass on him and NE moves up to 4. I mean are we that much smarter and they dumber? Silliness! Teams are praying we take Jones.

"Play it cool"
I agree with all the posts on this page, everything I've learned, everything I've watched and everything I know about Kyle points to Fields.

Only outside noise points to Mac, but what if that was deliberate?

Everyone keeps saying how arrogant Kyle is, you're wrong, he's confident. Arrogant people don't self scout, and he clearly does.

He's not passing on another Mahomes/Watson level talent, just for the sake of his system.
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Apr 28, 2021 at 8:34 AM ]
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
1 more day until we draft Justin Fields

The only thing giving me hope is that they want the jets to not consider fields so they are throwing out lance and Mac out there cause everyone assumes it's Wilson at 2 but they're not saying anything either.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
The only thing giving me hope is that they want the jets to not consider fields so they are throwing out lance and Mac out there cause everyone assumes it's Wilson at 2 but they're not saying anything either.

It's makes sense. But if the Jets haven't done their homework then that FO is gonna f**k over our boy Saleh.
Share 49ersWebzone