There are 239 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Watching the Ohio State vs. Michigan State game on ESPNU right now and man Justin Fields has to be the pick. I know it's one game but damn this kid is special.

Edit: Dan Orlowski is one of the commentators and he's drooling all over Fields nutz, Lol. Compared him to a less twitchy Deshaun Watson that has all the toolset of Josh Allen.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Apr 28, 2021 at 9:15 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Depending on who we pick, we'll either look like we have a genius FO or one of the dumbest.

WHERE ARE THE f**kING BREAD CRUMBS THEN.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LMAO none of these guys know who the 49ers are picking 😂
The NFL media has gotten as bad as the NBA guys. Zero substance. Just quantity and no quality reporting. Zero accountability
Originally posted by rathman4481:

WHERE ARE THE f**kING BREAD CRUMBS THEN.
in kyles pocket
These may be just smokescreens with Jones and Lance, it could be Fields
One thing about all this media craze is how much they're letting betting odds determine their projections, analysis etc. in terms of mocking Jones to us among other things. Aren't betting odds simply based on public perception and not actual insider info?

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I wouldn't mind Fields, either.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Plus that whole pesky game film where he looks like the best QB in the draft.

Just having fun here:

(Disclaimer: I love Fields)

When I read this quote, the first thing that popped into my mind was Ron Jaworski saying "Colin Kaepernick has the skills to be the best QB in NFL history."
Originally posted by theduke85:
(Disclaimer: I love Fields)

When I read this quote, the first thing that popped into my mind was Ron Jaworski saying "Colin Kaepernick has the skills to be the best QB in NFL history."

it reminds me of when Brett Veach said Mahomes had the craziest arm talent he's ever evaluated.
The great Matt Schaub thinks kyle takes Fields lol
Share 49ersWebzone