There are 205 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by boast:

Omg, this thread is legit
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Plus that whole pesky game film where he looks like the best QB in the draft.

Just having fun here:

It's one thing to be cryptic if the unexpected is coming. It will look incredibly dumb for them to holds their cards so close to the vest IF.....The Mac Jones cat was let out of the bag a month ago.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by Joecool:
i'm back to thinking there's just no f**king way it's NOT Justin Fields at #3

Of course because Fields is the only one we are hearing nothing about.

Exactly, Kyle said they like ALL FIVE Qbs, then why are we onloy hearing about 4?

I haven't heard anything about Lawrence.

You're right, he is probably on the undraftable list, and Mond is the 5th QB Kyle likes.

Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Omg, this thread is legit

Mike Holmgren and Mike Shanahan both won Superbowls as OCs for the 49ers and and head coaches for other teams. Who are you going to listen to?

I'm sorry when you read stuff like this there's ONE QB who doesn't look like the others and has no business being in the convo
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
None of the talking heads predicting Fields right now to the 9ers... Schefter says its a tossup between Lance/Mac, I think this is what Shanny wants so the Jets don't take Justin Fields over Wilson... Shanny, master of the smoke screen

Hmm You may have a point. Time for me to get excited again.

The way he plays, he will get injured often.

I'm sorry when you read stuff like this there's ONE QB who doesn't look like the others and has no business being in the convo

Let's hope Kyle's recent words are translated into his actions tomorrow night. Because those words definitely point to Fields/Lance and not Jones.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

well it is football

How he plays will not be the same way he plays in the NFL in terms of running and taking hits. If anything I think QBs are protected more in the NFL.

Coaches will also drill into them they don't have to win their games 65 to 3 in order to make the playoffs...they just have to win and big picture is more important than stat padding.

If one of Fields' biggest issues is playing hero ball, that's a very easy fix IMO. Plus someone else brought it up but especially last year, OSU really had to press and show off for voters in their shortened season to make the playoffs. Not going to be the same in the NFL.

So combine that with the the fact Jones will be the next Brady its a no brainer right?

He got creamed in the Clemson game, otherwise its just s**t happens.

Both situations could've been avoided by not holding the ball too long staring at his first read.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Apr 28, 2021 at 11:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Both situations could've been avoided by not holding the ball too long staring at Olave.

I saw the post and i gotta admit i assumed it would be jcs posting.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Both situations could've been avoided by not holding the ball too long staring at his first read.

Nothing against Fields personally, but his slow throwing motion is awkard and needs to be fixed.
Share 49ersWebzone