There are 232 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

The way he plays, he will get injured often.

Yep. Just like Russell Wilson, he'll never be able to stay on the field.
Originally posted by genus49:

I'm sorry when you read stuff like this there's ONE QB who doesn't look like the others and has no business being in the convo

Let's hope Kyle's recent words are translated into his actions tomorrow night. Because those words definitely point to Fields/Lance and not Jones.

What Kyle says and what he does may just not line up. He would not be the first to say one thing and do another.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Apr 28, 2021 at 11:05 AM ]

Tom Brady tore his ACL Brees had a devastating shoulder injury and was banged up the past couple yrs.... everyone gets hurt playing football.

How many games has Jackson missed? Last time him missing time was because he had to take a s**t mid game lol.
Nothing against Fields personally, but his slow throwing motion is awkard and needs to be fixed.

Changing his throwing motion at this point is basically impossible. Most NFL coaches don't even attempt it because it's a waste of time. Whoever drafts him will either not mind it or just live with it.

"You can fix a QB's footwork, but his throwing mechanics aren't going to change much." - Greg Cosell
  • thl408

I'm sorry when you read stuff like this there's ONE QB who doesn't look like the others and has no business being in the convo

This is why I've never bought into the "Mac to SF done deal" reports. I don't care what the media says, I feel like I know what Kyle wants and that's a QB that can attack all areas of the field. I'm not just talking about nice deep passes that require touch and location, I'm talking about bullet throws where the QB has to drive the ball outside the numbers. I get that Kyle wouldn't prefer a running QB, but Fields is a mobile pocket QB.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The 49ers might not draft Mac Jones tomorrow, but that doesn't mean it'll be Justin. You Fielders are just setting yourself up to be disappointed if it's not him.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The 49ers might not draft Mac Jones tomorrow, but that doesn't mean it'll be Justin. You Fielders are just setting yourself up to be disappointed if it's not him.

What is this middle school?

People have their preferences. I'm sure most would even support Jones if he's the pick. The preference is clearly Fields or Lance for majority of the people.

I'm good with Lance/fields
Nothing against Fields personally, but his slow throwing motion is awkard and needs to be fixed.

Holmgren said the knocks on Fields are fixable. redshirting him gives the team the time needed to correct these flaws.

Maybe, but I'd be willing to accept Lance. I will never understand why we passed on Fields, but if Lance is the pick then at least we're taking a chance on talent.

Here's a story for you mister negativity. Kellogg's had this pop tart flavor that both me and my girlfriend were huge fans of. Fruit Fusion pop tarts they were the best. Then on our trip to the grocery store we didn't see them. No biggie must have just been sold out. Next time still none. Over and over we were starting to lose hope. So I contacted Kellogg's and asked "where did these pastries go". We had our hopes up that there was just a shortage but after about a week Kellogg's replied and said they were discontinued. We got over it the next day
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Yep. Just like Russell Wilson, he'll never be able to stay on the field.

You can't compare. Russell Wilson is elusive as can be. Fields isn't like that.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Here's a story for you mister negativity. Kellogg's had this pop tart flavor that both me and my girlfriend were huge fans of. Fruit Fusion pop tarts they were the best. Then on our trip to the grocery store we didn't see them. No biggie must have just been sold out. Next time still none. Over and over we were starting to lose hope. So I contacted Kellogg's and asked "where did these pastries go". We had our hopes up that there was just a shortage but after about a week Kellogg's replied and said they were discontinued. We got over it the next day

I was hoping that story had a happier ending.

Oh uh we were forced into not eating something in healthy. The end

What a s**t story.
Share 49ersWebzone