There are 224 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by Joecool:
But nobody's looks as polished as Jones.

An nobody else was throwing to those WRs behind that OL and handing the ball off to Najee Harris.
Originally posted by boast:
We drafting Jones. The year of 2020 COVID means all they can base their evaluation is the film. Jones has the most polished film. That why Wilson going #2.

A lucky team will get Fields.

Fields has two years of film.

yet he is the 5th best option at QB
Originally posted by boast:
We drafting Jones. The year of 2020 COVID means all they can base their evaluation is the film. Jones has the most polished film. That why Wilson going #2.

A lucky team will get Fields.

Fields has two years of film.

Josh Rosen was incredibly polished
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Josh Rosen was incredibly polished

It's true...he didn't have the #1 OL and WRs in the country either.

Throws fields/Lance/Wilson in Bama they win the National title and throw up massive stats all the same.
I wouldn't draft him based on the fact he is dealing with epilepsy. That is not worth the risk to me.
Originally posted by dwy621:
I wouldn't draft him based on the fact he is dealing with epilepsy. That is not worth the risk to me.

So your scared a hit to head might make him miss a game. Glad no other football player has to deal with that
A Jimmy/Fields/Sudfeld QB room is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jones/Rosen/Sudfeld

Grab Fields and I want to keep Jimmy as will feel less need to recoup the draft capital given up for #3 because we picked Fields specifically.

And this is a better football team in 2021 with Jimmy/Fields - imagine how competitive the practices will be at the QB position. I want to see it. If Jimmy gets hurts or sucks - this time we got a blue chip superstar waiting in the wings to take us to the promised land.
[ Edited by Ezekiel38 on Apr 28, 2021 at 1:38 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

Grab Fields and I want to keep Jimmy as will feel less need to recoup the draft capital given up for #3 because we picked Fields specifically.

And this is a better football team in 2021 with Jimmy/Fields - imagine how competitive the practices will be at the QB position. I want to see it. If Jimmy gets hurts or sucks - this time we got a blue chip superstar waiting in the wings to take us to the promised land.

Jones/Rosen/Sudfeld

If that's our QB room we are f**ked.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

So your scared a hit to head might make him miss a game. Glad no other football player has to deal with that

With our injury history, a mere tap on the head on other teams would be career ending on our team.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

Jimmy, Fields, Sudfeld would be my preference.

It's not contagious. and you grow out of it.
Originally posted by Giedi:

With our injury history, a mere tap on the head on other teams would be career ending on our team.
Russel Wilson pregame wishing Justin Fields good luck
Originally posted by Eli_23:

It's not contagious. and you grow out of it.

Its the what if type of questions. Who really knows. But what if he has a big seizure and just decides to retire.

He couldn't reach!
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

He couldn't reach!

He'd get closer than Murray
Share 49ersWebzone