There are 202 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
He'd get closer than Murray

It's Wilson on Kylers shoulders.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by Joecool:
But nobody's looks as polished as Jones.

An nobody else was throwing to those WRs behind that OL and handing the ball off to Najee Harris.

Easy to look decent with 3 heisman candidates rollin with you.... Fields at 3
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by dwy621:
I wouldn't draft him based on the fact he is dealing with epilepsy. That is not worth the risk to me.

So your scared a hit to head might make him miss a game. Glad no other football player has to deal with that

With our injury history, a mere tap on the head on other teams would be career ending on our team.
Russel Wilson pregame wishing Justin Fields good luck

Those NFL pre-game head butts that they do, if I'm Kyle, I'd outlaw that for Fields.
I wouldn't draft him based on the fact he is dealing with epilepsy. That is not worth the risk to me.

So your scared a hit to head might make him miss a game. Glad no other football player has to deal with that

With our injury history, a mere tap on the head on other teams would be career ending on our team.

Those NFL pre-game head butts that they do, if I'm Kyle, I'd outlaw that for Fields.

I swear I remember hearing about a player giving himself a concussion pre game from head butts lol.
https://youtu.be/BNx6ITEijCg
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I swear I remember hearing about a player giving himself a concussion pre game from head butts lol.

Yeah, Imagine if Fields (after a big play) got so excited he head butted a teammate without his helmet?

Yeah, Imagine if Fields (after a big play) got so excited he head butted a teammate without his helmet?

I don't think he or almost anyone is that stupid, but maybe he should watch out for Garrett lol
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Patriots rumored to be after Fields:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/28/report-patriots-talked-to-falcons-about-trading-up-to-no-4-likely-to-draft-justin-fields/
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by boast:
i'm back to thinking there's just no f**king way it's NOT Justin Fields at #3

Of course because Fields is the only one we are hearing nothing about.

Plus that whole pesky game film where he looks like the best QB in the draft.
I refuse to believe a film junky like Kyle would come to the conclusion that the 2nd best QB in this draft is anyone other than Fields.

Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
(Disclaimer: I love Fields)

When I read this quote, the first thing that popped into my mind was Ron Jaworski saying "Colin Kaepernick has the skills to be the best QB in NFL history."

Well he did have a nice skillset. Could've been a great.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
A Jimmy/Fields/Sudfeld QB room is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jones/Rosen/Sudfeld

Grab Fields and I want to keep Jimmy as will feel less need to recoup the draft capital given up for #3 because we picked Fields specifically.

And this is a better football team in 2021 with Jimmy/Fields - imagine how competitive the practices will be at the QB position. I want to see it. If Jimmy gets hurts or sucks - this time we got a blue chip superstar waiting in the wings to take us to the promised land.

Jimmy, Fields, Sudfeld would be my preference.

I'll take that with Rosen on the practice squad.
I think one thing I've never heard from the so-called expert talking heads is that since they all believe we're down to Lance and Jones....why exactly have the NIners dismissed Fields?

Juice is tapped in.

Originally posted by RickyRoma:
I think one thing I've never heard from the so-called expert talking heads is that since they all believe we're down to Lance and Jones....why exactly have the NIners dismissed Fields?

That will never be answered. And if the pass on Fields and he becomes a star and Kyle gets asked why he passed on him he will probably try the same excuse for passing on Mahomes.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Patriots rumored to be after Fields:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/28/report-patriots-talked-to-falcons-about-trading-up-to-no-4-likely-to-draft-justin-fields/

Any time I see a leak at this point, I always assume it's false. So much smokescreening going on from every team right now... the draft can't get here fast enough.

I'm sorry when you read stuff like this there's ONE QB who doesn't look like the others and has no business being in the convo

Don't let the last one get your hopes too high. I remember seeing that and running here to post it hyped, thinking there was no way he'd pass on Mahomes.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

I'm sorry when you read stuff like this there's ONE QB who doesn't look like the others and has no business being in the convo

Don't let the last one get your hopes too high. I remember seeing that and running here to post it hyped, thinking there was no way he'd pass on Mahomes.

This is what gives me hope for Fields… and also will make me mad as hell if Kyle doesn't pick him.
Share 49ersWebzone