There are 264 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by NCommand:
Juice is tapped in.

I've pointed that out for a couple weeks

no other player follows any of the other prospects
If the Niners take Fields, Ian Rapaport goes wayyyy down in my book in terms of credibility.
With Niners supposedly remaining tight lipped. I bet all these reporters came to the conclusion of Lance or Jones simply by contacting sources close to the 3 QBs. Seeing much more interest in Lance and Jones.
Originally posted by Costanza:
If the Niners take Fields, Ian Rapaport goes wayyyy down in my book in terms of credibility.

Bruh what's taken you so long? If you pay attention on Twitter, Schefter will tweet something and a few seconds later rapsheet tweets the exact thing with like one word different. Dude is a hack
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

No it just means he was fed bad info. He along with Schefter and everyone else are just reporting what they're being told.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
With Niners supposedly remaining tight lipped. I bet all these reporters came to the conclusion of Lance or Jones simply by contacting sources close to the 3 QBs. Seeing much more interest in Lance and Jones.

Rapoport said that SF won't be telling any of the QBs they're the pick until the pick is made
Originally posted by FL9er:

No it just means he was fed bad info. He along with Schefter and everyone else are just reporting what they're being told.

This...if Mike shanahan tell Schefter they love Mac and they moved up for him when the trade happened, I mean you report that. Regardless if that's actually the truth. Kyle could feed them whatever doesn't mean that's what they plan to do.
Originally posted by FL9er:

Usually Schefter and Rapaport aren't used by teams to smokescreen as much as other members of the media. They usually only report stuff that's verifiable...we'll see. If they were used, it's a really bad look for them.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Juice is tapped in.

49 posts!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Rapoport said that SF won't be telling any of the QBs they're the pick until the pick is made

Not even calling them once the Niners are on the clock? These guys are definitely getting off on all the attention they're getting.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Usually Schefter and Rapaport aren't used by teams to smokescreen as much as other members of the media. They usually only report stuff that's verifiable...we'll see. If they were used, it's a really bad look for them.

But what if the information is not coming from us, but other teams trying to guess what the 49ers are going to do? The agents of these draft picks?

Rapaport also said they been digging into Jones and Lance like crazy(meaning they have sources close to Lance and Jones that say niners are very much in contact), that fits the Jones and Lance narrative.
Rapaport also said they been digging into Jones and Lance like crazy(meaning they have sources close to Lance and Jones that say niners are very much in contact), that fits the Jones and Lance narrative.

Interesting. I never heard that.

One way to see it is due to Beck and the QB Collective they were already far more familiar with Fields beforehand as opposed to either Jones and Lance.
Share 49ersWebzone