There are 274 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

It would be epic if its was Fields the entire time. I cant discount that theory. He can push Jimmy week 1.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
It would be epic if its was Fields the entire time. I cant discount that theory. He can push Jimmy week 1.

I really do want to believe that but the national media is pushing Lance and McCorkle.
Originally posted by battletowin:

I really do want to believe that but the national media is pushing Lance and McCorkle.

No one knows until draft time. The national media is speculating just like everyone else in here, no different. It still could be Fields.

Yeah I know, but come this draft morning they are all swinging to Lance after showing Jones up our butts for a MONTH lol We saw some back tracking the last two days already. Its just click bait. I do believe the hearsay about it being between them two and that's what they go by.

For whatever reason at this point we assume they removed Fields (I am guessing medical), but aside that, Fields is the logical choice.

The only thing that would surprise me at this point is taking someone other than Fields, Jones, or Lance.
The 49ers should be selecting Justin Fields in a few hours.

But they won't.
Originally posted by Heroism:

But they won't.

Have some faith brotha
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:

But they won't.

Not with that attitude they won't.
Originally posted by jcs:
Adam Gase loves this test...just saying.

how many times are you going to post this? Adam Gase might like ketchup too.

On as little info--none--from SF's FO.

its like he completely fell out of the discussion by the National media for the pick at #3
i dont get it... i hope we take him
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
its like he completely fell out of the discussion by the National media for the pick at #3

I'm sure it's the epilepsy thing and now the media is convinced no team is going to read 2 1st rounders for a guy with a medical condition. They just don't want to come out and say it
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by jcs:
Adam Gase loves this test...just saying.

how many times are you going to post this? Adam Gase might like ketchup too.

He probably likes Hunts Ketchup
Hurry up 8:30
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

Vegas doesn't think he's out of the discussion. They still see it as a 3-man race.
Share 49ersWebzone