There are 283 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Hurry up 8:30

A little after 8:20 ish. Clock is 10 mins per pick and the draft usually officially gets underway a few minutes past 8.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
I'm still rolling with Fields tonight. Matter of fact I'm so dug in at this point that I will forever compare these QBs careers. I will be so mad if we skip this guy and he becomes a star.

He will be a star, but will he win SBs?

If he's in SF yes

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Heroism:
The 49ers should be selecting Justin Fields in a few hours.

But they won't.

Not with that attitude they won't.

Ok Dad! Lol
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Hurry up 8:30

A little after 8:20 ish. Clock is 10 mins per pick and the draft usually officially gets underway a few minutes past 8.

Add the full 10 minutes we take and it'll be after 5:30 Mr. Knowitall
Sometimes, you need to stop playing 12-D chess and just jump the other checker for the win.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
+800 on Draft Kings now...
Originally posted by jcs:

What??? Has the pick been leaked to people in the know?
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I like him but I like Trey Lance even more.

Trey looks bad ass but I think he's more of a gimmick/ project QB. Fields looks more NFL ready. I'll take the guy who puts up the same kind of stats against better competition any day

This, but if we keep Grop id be cool with Fields playing the Taysum Hill role and developing. Then come and bring the pain like Keap..

Lynch talked about making our QB position stronger. That would, and Mac and Sudfeld wouldn't do that.
Originally posted by Costanza:

What??? Has the pick been leaked to people in the know?

Money is coming in for Lance and Vegas wants to incentivize betting. No one knows anything but Lynch and Shanny.

Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Zealot:
Even they know it's Mac.

Why do you want a player that needs everything perfect around him to be successful?

Why do you not want a player that can evaluate players around them & can cover up deficiencies in the roster when Injuries happen.

Why do you want Feilds then? You are guilty of fixating on one guy, ignoring his faults, belittling every one not him. You say that he had everything perfect around him, ignoring that OSU had everything perfect around Fields. Jones is a more accurate passer who goes through his reads much more efficiently than Fields has shown the ability to with any consistency. Jones completely outplayed Fields in their head to head match-up. The talent gap between Alabama and OSU is not so wide that Fields shouldn't have been able to keep it close, if he is the perfect player. I don't really care which guy we take, as long as it is really the guy Shanahan really wants, but it is ridiculous to be tearing down one guy just because the other is the guy you like, especially seeing the results of their match up.

This 100%. Plus Macs center was out, Waddle was hurt and Smitty got hurt in the 3rd I think.
he still completely outplayed Fields.

Also, will be in Memphis tomo night at the Forum for the Grizz Magic game.

Ignore the fact that Fields was playing hurt. Hard to keep the game close when your defense gives up a TD almost every drive.

Mac's center was out, but the backup was a four star recruit who had been on the team for 6 years.

Smitty got hurt after he put up 215 yards and 3 TDs in one half. Surely Fields could have went into the game as a DB to prevent this.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The 49ers should be selecting Justin Fields in a few hours.

But they won't.

Can Red drop his mock though?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
700 pages for a guy who's not even on Kyles radar...
700 pages for a guy who's not even on Kyles radar...

Your contributions to this thread are incredibly valuable. We are truly blessed by your trolling.
Share 49ersWebzone