There are 275 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by jcs:
700 pages for a guy who's not even on Kyles radar...

Your contributions to this thread are incredibly valuable. We are truly blessed by your trolling.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Your contributions to this thread are incredibly valuable. We are truly blessed by your trolling.

Originally posted by boast:

OT or WR?
Originally posted by boast:

Saints are going to jump from 28 to top 10 for a CB.
So go from a bidding war for Watson to picking Jones.........I think the media is BSing and it's either Fields or Lance.

https://sports.yahoo.com/texans-reportedly-had-bidding-war-set-up-for-deshaun-watson-that-could-have-included-tua-tagovailoa-023921081.html
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
It would be epic if its was Fields the entire time. I cant discount that theory. He can push Jimmy week 1.

If it were a toss up between him and someone else, I could believe that Kyle just preferred someone else. The fact that he doesn't seem to even be a consideration anymore seems fishy to me.

If it is a smokescreen and Kyle allowed himself to be trashed for a month just to ensure the Jags and the Jets didn't change their mind, he will instantly be my favorite coach of all time (not greatest....yet).

But....

If he Really....Somehow.....Possibly can look at ALL of the strengths and weaknesses of both Fields and Jones and come to the conclusion that he thinks Jones not only better but in a different tier than Fields is. I will have a hard time as a fan trusting his judgment, until he and Jones prove me wrong, which I am 100% hoping for.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

They made a similar jump for Marcus Davenport. I wouldn't put it past them to move up for one of the top CBs.
Originally posted by ninerFate:
So go from a bidding war for Watson to picking Jones.........I think the media is BSing and it's either Fields or Lance.

https://sports.yahoo.com/texans-reportedly-had-bidding-war-set-up-for-deshaun-watson-that-could-have-included-tua-tagovailoa-023921081.html

Yeah I've said that as well....and apparently they reached out about Rogers. SO you're trying to tell me plan A is Watson and Rogers and plan B is noodle armed drunk fat Mac? nah
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

They made a similar jump for Marcus Davenport. I wouldn't put it past them to move up for one of the top CBs.

I know, that's why I'm laughing. It really paid off for them the last time.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Dianna Russini just said that the say have 1 QB that they love otherwise if they are able to get in the back half of the top 10 it wouldn't be for one.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
It would be epic if its was Fields the entire time. I cant discount that theory. He can push Jimmy week 1.

If it were a toss up between him and someone else, I could believe that Kyle just preferred someone else. The fact that he doesn't seem to even be a consideration anymore seems fishy to me.

If it is a smokescreen and Kyle allowed himself to be trashed for a month just to ensure the Jags and the Jets didn't change their mind, he will instantly be my favorite coach of all time (not greatest....yet).

But....

If he Really....Somehow.....Possibly can look at ALL of the strengths and weaknesses of both Fields and Jones and come to the conclusion that he thinks Jones not only better but in a different tier than Fields is. I will have a hard time as a fan trusting his judgment, until he and Jones prove me wrong, which I am 100% hoping for.

Agreed. I like so lol much about Kyle but his eye for talent is what worries me lol.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:

But....

Agreed. I like so lol much about Kyle but his eye for talent is what worries me lol.

He may be an OC not an HC......... If he passes on Fields we all will know, he's stubborn, doesn't care about the base and willing to die on his sword. Probably be gone from SF in two years

Yeah I've said that as well....and apparently they reached out about Rogers. SO you're trying to tell me plan A is Watson and Rogers and plan B is noodle armed drunk fat Mac? nah

Some dispute to that. I hate sports media

[ Edited by ninerFate on Apr 29, 2021 at 12:33 PM ]

Some dispute to that. I hate sports media

What isn't true is that they made any sort of offer...what is likely is that they made a phone call when the news of Rodger's potential hold out broke.
Share 49ersWebzone