There are 292 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Jed York is dead giving it away with his excitement tweets the past two hours. He knows the fanbase favors Fields over Jones/Lance.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Jed York is dead giving it away with his excitement tweets the past two hours. He knows the fanbase favors Fields over Jones/Lance.

The Yorks are from Ohio

Idk. A large portion of the fanbase has a huge hard-on for Lance. Definitely this years draft crush
Originally posted by BYisGod:

The Yorks are from Ohio

Mac Jones once drove thru Ohio
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Idk. A large portion of the fanbase has a huge hard-on for Lance. Definitely this years draft crush

Many fans favor either Lance or Fields so we good here just not no damn Mac
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Yeah it's more ANYBODYBUTMCCORKLE lol
I am still holding out hope, no matter how unlikely
One final uni 'shop for good luck.

Yeah anyone that goes on the blue bird app you'll see Fields is massively the favorite by 49er fans....they like Lance a lot the LOVE fields for the most part. You get one wierdo who's probably about 60 that likes McCorkle, other that than it's mainly other fan bases that say SF should take Mac LOL.
If it's Fields I hope he doesn't wear #1, I think it looks stupid

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah anyone that goes on the blue bird app you'll see Fields is massively the favorite by 49er fans....they like Lance a lot the LOVE fields for the most part. You get one wierdo who's probably about 60 that likes McCorkle, other that than it's mainly other fan bases that say SF should take Mac LOL.

Many of those fan bases reside in our division because they know Kyle's offense is going to be even more of a problem with either Fields or Lance and will be laughing their asses off if we take Jones
If the Rogers trade happens, everyone who bet Fields for us are now betting Fields to GB. Correct?
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
If the Rogers trade happens, everyone who bet Fields for us are now betting Fields to GB. Correct?

If we trade for Rodger's the whole world implodes...makes sure you have your Mad Max/ LoD shoulder pads ready
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Dan Orlovsky, I know is a tool, pointed out a flaw with Fields mechanically about an hour ago on TV. It takes almost a half second longer for the ball to come out and how it can affect his accuracy. I pointed out earlier in the thread how his throwing motion was weird and it reminded me of Cam Newton. Some team has to think they can fix it, or they're okay with it.
If it's Fields I hope he doesn't wear #1, I think it looks stupid

Deebo may already have that number
Share 49ersWebzone