There are 141 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Going to da Bears!

Justin Fields || 2020 Heisman Hype ᴴᴰ

Best pick of the entire draft so far. Congratulations to Fields and the Bears front office for pulling off the best trade of the draft so far as well
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Best pick of the entire draft so far. Congratulations to Fields and the Bears front office for pulling off the best trade of the draft so far as well

Lance will be better
Good player....going to the place where qbs careers goes to die.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Just takes one.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Just takes one.

He has a much better chance than trubisku guy
Originally posted by Jcool:

Just takes one.

He has a much better chance than trubisku guy

The bears compete for the division now?
Might just save Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace job.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Ark49er:

Lance will be better

He has to get as good as Fields before he becomes better. I'm glad we got Lance as I wanted a certain type of QB to root for in San Francisco. One we haven't had in a little while. However it will be quite an accomplishment to se Lance become better than Fields.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Bears got the better QB

cam 2.0? nah

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Bears got the better QB

cam 2.0? nah
Lance comps more closely to Cam IMO. If they are right about Lance I will be ecstatic, but Fields was my guy. Knowing he went where he did just makes me feel like our FO might have misjudged a bit...and then hearing that one day before the draft they were going to give up even more for Rodgers makes me feel a little lack of faith in their decision making. Not that I wouldn't love Rodgers...but we would've effectively given up years of draft capital and star players for one guy.
Originally posted by ajsjohnson:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Bears got the better QB

cam 2.0? nah
Lance comps more closely to Cam IMO. If they are right about Lance I will be ecstatic, but Fields was my guy. Knowing he went where he did just makes me feel like our FO might have misjudged a bit...and then hearing that one day before the draft they were going to give up even more for Rodgers makes me feel a little lack of faith in their decision making. Not that I wouldn't love Rodgers...but we would've effectively given up years of draft capital and star players for one guy.

Yeah I agree. I would have preferred Justin Fields.
Yikes. Of all destinations the Bears.
It's probably the seizures thing. Hope the kid continues to overcome it and balls out.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Yikes. Of all destinations the Bears.

He'll do well once they get an actual coach. Good defense, some nice receiving targets, they might be turning a new leaf over there in Chicago, especially if Rodgers gets out of the division.
Share 49ersWebzone