49ers vs. Jets at Levi's Stadium • Buy Tickets →

There are 186 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

So "play it cool" was really "play in the cold"?
Originally posted by Jcool:

I have no question that Justin Fields has a fantastic memory. The question is how you execute what you remember.
[ Edited by ComeOnDeberg on Apr 30, 2021 at 10:56 AM ]

Fields: Well, well..how'd I do? I did great didn't I. You're drafting me, right?
Shanahan: Give me some space....
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by Jcool:

I have no question that Justin Fields has a fantastic memory. The question is how you execute what you remember.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Bears Fans

Lol
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Bears Fans

Lol

• thl408
Wanted Fields. I wish we could get an honest answer from Kyle why he wanted Lance over Fields, or at least what were his concerns for Fields. That CHI traded up and wanted Fields is a red flag since CHI (Ryan Pace) also liked Trubisky. I'll be following Fields out the corner of my eye just to see how it turns out. Hopefully he doesn't turn out better than Lance.
Originally posted by thl408:
Wanted Fields. I wish we could get an honest answer from Kyle why he wanted Lance over Fields, or at least what were his concerns for Fields. That CHI traded up and wanted Fields is a red flag since CHI (Ryan Pace) also liked Trubisky. I'll be following Fields out the corner of my eye just to see how it turns out. Hopefully he doesn't turn out better than Lance.

I think Fields will be good as well. I always said it had to be the zooms and how Kyle felt while just talking to him etc.
"Play it Cold"
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I think Fields will be good as well. I always said it had to be the zooms and how Kyle felt while just talking to him etc.

I felt that, too. Something else I've noticed about Justin is that he has a different personality than other quarterbacks. To put it simply, he's not an ass kisser and he's short with words.

Its something to be admired, but it can work against him in the interview process.

Same. I am curious. Lance to me was the backup in the events the Jets shocked everyone and took Fields. We'll see. Fields is probably the best talent Chicago has had since Sid Luckman lol. I hope he does great- except against us.
I heard Adam Schefter talk about Denver trsting his medications for his seizure in the high altitudes???

From the consensus #2 or #3 to #11. Drafts are weird.
Originally posted by NCommand:
I heard Adam Schefter talk about Denver trsting his medications for his seizure in the high altitudes???

From the consensus #2 or #3 to #11. Drafts are weird.

apparently on First Things First today, Brandon Marshall said the reason Justin Fields fell was because he had a problem recalling plays. thought he had a photographic memory.
Originally posted by boast:
apparently on First Things First today, Brandon Marshall said the reason Justin Fields fell was because he had a problem recalling plays. thought he had a photographic memory.

Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

Fields: Well, well..how'd I do? I did great didn't I. You're drafting me, right?
Shanahan: Give me some space....

If Fields turns out great and Lance flops, this photo will live in infamy.
Share 49ersWebzone