There are 147 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

wilson and lawrence looked like trash also. mills is a joke.
mccorkle is a low level game manager that isn't going to win a shootout against any half decent team in the playoffs

Trey is the only QB that has a chance to be elite.

QB class was overrated.
Bears need to improve the o line before i start s**tting on Fields. Let's see if the guy improves
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
wilson and lawrence looked like trash also. mills is a joke.
mccorkle is a low level game manager that isn't going to win a shootout against any half decent team in the playoffs

Trey is the only QB that has a chance to be elite.

QB class was overrated.

Early days. I am amazed at Lawrence but feel that better days are ahead. Don't know enough about Wilson. Mac Jones is doing ok but too many people here are building him up, using him as a stick to beat either Lance or Lynch and Shanahan.

Nowadays everyone wants to see immediate results. Quarterbacks aren't like that. By the end of the coming season we ought to be in a position to assess the class.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The onus is on the Bears new regime to build around him. He showed he can play as a rookie, but the Bears are rebuilding so I don't know if you can fairly evaluate him right now. But best believe if succeeds, DaBeegDeek will let us all know.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

He's probably right too. LOL. But you shouldn't say so.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Look at the name of that twitter post
  • thl408
Originally posted by LilLeeroy:

Put it in a tweet format and folks believe it. Dangerous times.
Originally posted by thl408:

that's Ballsack's MO. they got ESPN talking heads to discuss one of their fake NBA quotes like it was real once so now they just churn them out.

this is their pinned tweet

• thl408
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by thl408:

that's Ballsack's MO. they got ESPN talking heads to discuss one of their fake NBA quotes like it was real once so now they just churn them out.

this is their pinned tweet

I appreciate them being upfront about it. It's the user's fault for believing bs tweets. I like that term 'media literacy'.

Anyway, Fields is a standup guy and a good teammate, from all accounts. He would never say something like that.

This guy's supporting cast is basura
I actually wouldve been really happy if we drafted fields. I think he will be good. I just hope trey is a smidge better.
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
I actually wouldve been really happy if we drafted fields. I think he will be good. I just hope trey is a smidge better.

much happier to have chosen trey
After watching his preseason game today, he a lot of talent, but it's going to be really hard for him to succeed on that Bears team.
Yea he looked as good as possible with the talent he's working with
Share 49ersWebzone