There are 155 users in the forums

QB Class 2021

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
SF is moving up for a QB

You think so? I'm not sure yet lol. I honestly like Fields to sit a year. (assuming Wilson is def a jet as was always predicted)

Absolutely, they just forked over a f**k ton of money for a LT and still need to pay Warner in a yr.

Jimmy is gone after this season. They need that cash to pay actual good players. They've set it up to where they can be flexiable enough to go get a QB.

Lance/Fields should be the targets to sit for a yr behind Jimmy.

If jimmy stays healthy like he was in 2019 then he won't be gone after this season.
I'm telling ya it makes sense

Originally posted by jcs:
If jimmy stays healthy like he was in 2019 then he won't be gone after this season.

He will be traded for sure
  • jcs
  • Veteran

He will be traded for sure

I doubt that too unless a guy Kyle had had success with its available like M.Ryan or even his qb crush Cousins.
I'm telling ya it makes sense

Yes I had the same thoughts now with these deals. I feel like if they are going to make a move with a qb it will be this draft, it just makes too much sense. What would it cost to move to three?
I doubt that too unless a guy Kyle had had success with its available like M.Ryan or even his qb crush Cousins.

Matt Ryan just restructured his deal...he's gonna have like a $40M DM cap hit next yr if moved (and $15M the following yr).

The rest of Kirk's contract becomes FGTD on the 20th.

They're gonna draft a QB....
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 17, 2021 at 12:23 PM ]
Yes I had the same thoughts now with these deals. I feel like if they are going to make a move with a qb it will be this draft, it just makes too much sense. What would it cost to move to three?

a lot I would think....I don't even know if you need to move up that far.

I'd say around 6 might be the spot, but who knows. I truthfully think CAR is gonna wait for Watson.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

2 1s and probably a day 2 pick.

I'd say around 6 might be the spot, but who knows. I truthfully think CAR is gonna wait for Watson.

Interesting I said the same thing yesterday. Haha
Originally posted by Izyniner:

Originally posted by FL9er:

Yes, I think 12, next years 1, and a 3rd or two could do it.

Cowherd was right tho. You only make this move if you KNOW you get your guy. That means we move to 3. Then we call the jets and ask if they will take our 2nd and swap 1's lol

Originally posted by FL9er:

Yes, I think 12, next years 1, and a 3rd or two could do it.

Cowherd was right tho. You only make this move if you KNOW you get your guy. That means we move to 3. Then we call the jets and ask if they will take our 2nd and swap 1's lol

Yeah if you want one of Lance or Fields you have to go get him. There's to many teams in front of the 9ers that can do the same. If you want him gotta go up to get him.
Yeah if you want one of Lance or Fields you have to go get him. There's to many teams in front of the 9ers that can do the same. If you want him gotta go up to get him.

But what if they don't want one of Fields or Lance?
Just because some people here want that doesn't mean that's what they want.

They may not view certain traits as important as some do.

Which means if they do in fact decide to let the draft come to them. It's not settling per se. It could just mean their draft board isn't stacked the way some people think it should be.
Originally posted by krizay:

But what if they don't want one of Fields or Lance?
Just because some people here want that doesn't mean that's what they want.

They may not view certain traits as important as some do.

Which means if they do in fact decide to let the draft come to them. It's not settling per se. It could just mean their draft board isn't stacked the way some people think it should be.

Well the idea is if they DO like one of them, they need to move up to secure them. If not then, then obviously they will stay put. I think those 4 QB will go top ten tbh. Mac Jones I'm not so sure but def round 1.
SF is moving up for a QB

Well the idea is if they DO like one of them, they need to move up to secure them. If not then, then obviously they will stay put. I think those 4 QB will go top ten tbh. Mac Jones I'm not so sure but def round 1.

Yup that's all I'm saying.
Share 49ersWebzone