There are 159 users in the forums

WITH THE 12TH PICK OF THE 2021 DRAFT...

Safe to say top 10 isn't happening. Most likely end up 12-15 range when all said and done.
Try 15...thats where we will be
I swear I hate this team sometimes. Love to win meaningless games and lose the meaningful ones when it actually matters. Went from being the 1st overall pick to ending up with McGlinchey by winning 5 meaningless games after being eliminated. Should've cost ourselves Nick Bosa with another meaningless end of season win but Cardinals
bailed us out by hiring Kliff who is the only coach / GM in the nfl that would've taken Kyler at 1.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

14 as of right now. It's Rousseau or Surtain for me.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think we'll end up 10-12. There still a lot of 5 win teams playing each other.
Originally posted by Rathof44:

New England will tank and go ahead of us..Belichek is smarter
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think we'll end up 10-12. There still a lot of 5 win teams playing each other.

You forget New England Minnesota and Denver right behind us if they lose that they get ahead of us

New England tanking means the Jets get Trevor Lawrence. Belichick is smarter.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

New England tanking means the Jets get Trevor Lawrence. Belichick is smarter.

Jags are tanking..jets cant get lawrence
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
I swear I hate this team sometimes. Love to win meaningless games and lose the meaningful ones when it actually matters. Went from being the 1st overall pick to ending up with McGlinchey by winning 5 meaningless games after being eliminated. Should've cost ourselves Nick Bosa with another meaningless end of season win but Cardinals
bailed us out by hiring Kliff who is the only coach / GM in the nfl that would've taken Kyler at 1.

They don't play to lose--I swear,. I hate these niner fans sometimes.

Originally posted by pickle:

They don't play to lose--I swear,. I hate these niner fans sometimes.

No s**t they don't play to lose. But they don't play to win when it counts. I'm sorry I'm pissed at a team that 4 of the last 5 years "turned it on" when games became meaningless and cost themselves or nearly cost themselves franchise changing talents (not even counting losing out on Myles Garret after the meaningless Rams). It's nearly impossible to be invested as a fan without being crushed week in and week out. I bet you're one of those fans that cheered like a little kid when Kaepernick beat the Rams - don't you just love Solomon Thomas instead of Myles Garret?
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Dec 26, 2020 at 4:54 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Trade back time and pick up some olinemen and CBs.

We're almost guaranteed to rise back up to the 12ish spot given some of the 6-10 team games (and Broncos play the Chargers who if they win would slot behind us again). Imagine how infuriating this will be if the Seahawks win this weekend and bench all their starters next week. Pick 15-17 the absolute worst place to draft as a fan. No playoffs and worst possible pick for a non playoff team.

We're almost guaranteed to rise back up to the 12ish spot given some of the 6-10 team games (and Broncos play the Chargers who if they win would slot behind us again). Imagine how infuriating this will be if the Seahawks win this weekend and bench all their starters next week. Pick 15-17 the absolute worst place to draft as a fan. No playoffs and worst possible pick for a non playoff team.

Almost feel this coming next week
14th at the moment.

Patriots will beat the Jets imo so we stay ahead of them.

Broncos play the Chargers. Whoever wins joins us on 6 wins but the Broncos SOS is worse than ours, Chargers isn't.

Cowboys, Giants, Eagles would need to win their last 2 games to go ahead of us. Cowboys play both those teams.

Vikings play Lions week 17 so a Vikings win puts them ahead of us again.

Realistically we can hope the Patriots, Broncos, Vikings all fall behind us so 12th.

At best 1 of the NFC East teams pushes us to 11th but don't count on that.

Very slim chance Houston win their last 2 (Last game V Titans) and they maintain a worse SOS than us.

Aside from that you're praying for big upsets to happen or teams who have secured their spot to rest players week 17.

10th is possible but highly unlikely. 12th-15th is about where we are going to realistically be.
Share 49ersWebzone