There are 103 users in the forums

2022 General Prospect Discussion and Watch List

It's early for full on breakdowns or threads dedicated to individual players. Use this thread to discuss what you're watching and who's catching your eye each week. Draft class looks deep at CB and OC, which is great news for us.

Tonight I'm watching Derrick Deese Jr (TE, SJSU) and man I want him to be a niner badly. Also have DE Cade Hall on my current mock draft.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Imma stopwatch every OSU drop back
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I was hoping for Tanner Morgan late before he returned to school. Obviously not wanting him now but interested in watching him this year
[ Edited by krizay on Sep 2, 2021 at 5:05 PM ]
Who y'all watching tonight?

Ikem Ekwonu, OL:. Hopefully by the end of the season, our starting OL will be set and there will be no more questions at RG. Preseason, however, made it look like we might be wanting to invest another 2nd round pick in the position. Ekwonu just loves absolutely destroying people on the run game; pancakes galore. Hoping to see improvement in pass protection this year.

Jeremy Ruckert: Lynch and his scouts must be liking what they're seeing from Ruckerts blocking ability. Hope they can get him involved in the pass game.

Boye Mafe: Freak length and freak athleticism. Really looking forward to see his development this year.

Sevyn Banks:. I think he sucks. I hope he plays well so that other teams will draft him and push better cornerbacks to us.
Tight end Isaiah Likely is another to watch
Nooooo, not mo sad. Had a chance to be a top RB prospect
Josh Proctor is a good looking safety out of Ohio State. He's about 6'2" 200... I noticed him flashing several times a game last year. He's and a big hitter and explosive tackler... loves contact. Fast, good instincts. He's a little thin, though, and he gets dinged up often.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Josh Proctor is a good looking safety out of Ohio State. He's about 6'2" 200... I noticed him flashing several times a game last year. He's and a big hitter and explosive tackler... loves contact. Fast, good instincts. He's a little thin, though, and he gets dinged up often.

Man, it's such a good safety class
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Tight end Isaiah Likely is another to watch

Is he likely to be drafted?

Looks like that's Boye Mafe making the RT consider an early retirement

Watching the Virginia Tech game, their dbs look good.
Jermaine Waller having a nice game
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Watching the Virginia Tech game, their dbs look good.
Jermaine Waller having a nice game

Any opinion on how Amare Barno looked off the edge, or Brock Hoffman at center?
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Sep 4, 2021 at 8:42 AM ]
Zay flowers might just be too good to resist
6'1", 185. Draft eligible.

Share 49ersWebzone