There are 111 users in the forums

2022 General Prospect Discussion and Watch List

Love the routes and tough catches Bell makes, would be a luxury pick if available
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Really like this Coby Bryant kid
Originally posted by jimrat:

Would be nice to land him in the 3rd round. Good call.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by jimrat:

Would be nice to land him in the 3rd round. Good call.

If we could grab him in the 3rd round I am all for it!
Jayden Reed looked great today. I believe he has yet to announce his decision for next season with regards to declaring for the draft or returning to school
Would this Baily Zappe kid be good in the NFL or is it mainly just inflated college stats? Haven't really watched him.
Big test today for Coby Bryant, Myjai Sanders, and Darrian Beavers - 3 players that we should have our eyes on
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Big test today for Coby Bryant, Myjai Sanders, and Darrian Beavers - 3 players that we should have our eyes on

Some decent talent on the other side as well. The qb we should've waited and emptied the tank for. Some DBs who have taken a step back in Malachi Moore and Brian Branch.
Some young receivers will get some burn and they are loaded with talent but haven't broken through yet.
[ Edited by BamaNiner on Dec 31, 2021 at 10:52 AM ]
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Some decent talent on the other side as well. The qb we should've waited and emptied the tank for. Some DBs who have taken a step back in Malachi Moore and Brian Branch.
Some young receivers will get some burn and they are loaded with talent but haven't broken through yet.

Talent on Bama goes without saying. I'm talking about players that are both draft eligible, and within reach for the niners.

Alec Pierce is a gamer! I particularly want to see how this defense competes vs elite talent like Bama. I'm lower on Sauce than the consensus, but strapping Williams (WR3, imo) will go a long way towards changing my mind
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Dec 31, 2021 at 1:53 PM ]
Cinci's tackles have no answer for Bama's speed off the edge. They are having to open their hips right at the snap. Gonna be a long day for Ridder.

Coby Bryant and Gardner are looking very solid
Will Anderson is on another level.
Projected Round for James Cook ?
Different caliber athletes in this Mich UGA game. Anderson should've been at the heisman ceremony instead of Hutchinson, that was a joke
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Different caliber athletes in this Mich UGA game. Anderson should've been at the heisman ceremony instead of Hutchinson, that was a joke

I thought Metchie deserved it, tbh.
Share 49ersWebzone