There are 72 users in the forums

2023 NFL combine

Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I saw somewhere that it is believed that Bryce Young is going to weigh in at 194lbs. If he's really that light, that might be more of an issue.

Meh; it isn't hard for a professional athlete to gain weight with all the resources they get provided.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I saw somewhere that it is believed that Bryce Young is going to weigh in at 194lbs. If he's really that light, that might be more of an issue.

Yup, this QB Richardson is really intriguing imo he will work out and has more prototype size

Hendon Hooker on day 3 wouldn't be the worst thing. Torn ACL is the reason he wouldn't be drafted sooner
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hendon Hooker on day 3 wouldn't be the worst thing. Torn ACL is the reason he wouldn't be drafted sooner

he was available at 99 in one of my mocks and thought hmmm!

Looked him up. He's supposed to be running by end of march and full go by training camp. I don't think he makes it past round two.
Originally posted by krizay:

Looked him up. He's supposed to be running by end of march and full go by training camp. I don't think he makes it past round two.

We have a thread that's several pages long about the Niners injuries. One possible reason is we draft a lot of players that were injured in college and then hope they recover. Some like Bosa do. Others end up as wasted picks. Do we want to risk another wasted pick for a position that isn't our biggest need.

Yeah I've been seeing round 3 a lot…but yeah he might go higher
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
We have a thread that's several pages long about the Niners injuries. One possible reason is we draft a lot of players that were injured in college and then hope they recover. Some like Bosa do. Others end up as wasted picks. Do we want to risk another wasted pick for a position that isn't our biggest need.

We're talking about late day 2 or day 3 picks. Not top 50 picks or anything.

We're talking about late day 2 or day 3 picks. Not top 50 picks or anything.

Okay. Still coming off an injury. Do we want to use a pick on a guy like that. It's not like we're desperate for receivers. I'd prefer they use their draft on the O line, DBs and defensive line. There's always the UDFA RB that Kyle likes.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Feb 28, 2023 at 9:39 AM ]
Okay. Still coming off an injury. Do we want to use a pick on a guy like that. It's not like we're desperate for receivers. I'd prefer they use their draft on the O line, DBs and defensive line. There's always the UDFA RB that Kyle likes.

Lol. He's a QB. and a damn good one. I'd he wasn't hurt he'd be at worst a trade back into the 1st kind of QB.

Only reason he'd be there in the 3rd is injury and I gir one would jump all over him if he's there in the 3rd.

Lol. He's a QB. and a damn good one. I'd he wasn't hurt he'd be at worst a trade back into the 1st kind of QB.

Only reason he'd be there in the 3rd is injury and I gir one would jump all over him if he's there in the 3rd.

Same…I will say that Tennessee system was poo as far as evaluating a QB to the pros. Not a ton of super accurate throws needed in that system. Overall he's got traits you can work with. He's seen a lot of football. If he's there in the 3rd I wouldn't be upset at all.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 28, 2023 at 3:18 PM ]
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
thats just a notch taller than murray if i am not wrong
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
thats just a notch taller than murray if i am not wrong
Are those "short guy" microphones?

Looking forward to the bench press and the 40's baby..
Originally posted by SouthMemphis49er:

Looking forward to the bench press and the 40's baby..

My favorite is the DB on field drills.
Share 49ersWebzone