Lol Just Imagine If that happens.
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by scooterhd:
Eagles are killing the draft. Being aggressive and swinging for the fences.

DETROIT VS PHILLY in the NGCCG based from this Draft.

Niners got vets starting while Lions/Eagles will be depending on some rooks to get them to the promise land

You're basically saying that we'll be more favor to get to the Super Bowl over the Eagles ??

YES! Wtih BP or improved TL.

Keagles chances of winning with Purdy in the game last year weren't great. We were about to score until he got hurt. Not to mention, they allowed Josh (your fav QB) help us drive down the field and score a TD. Of course our defense got gassed and started committing penalty after penalty. Their D was healthy and Chiefs toyed with them. They lost a lot of key starters. We didn't. We're not drafting day one starters.

Our DL is going to be better and Wilks will get the DBsplaying good like Saleh/Ryans did our LBs. Secondary is his specialty.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.. you're saying the 49ers will be MORE favor to get to the Super Bowl than the Eagles this coming season??

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PUT MONEY ON THAT ???

It's my opinion, son!

Of course the books and all the analysis got Hurts/Eagles ahead of us. We don't even know if it's Purdy, Lance or your boy Darnold to play QB

Having said that, sure, I'll bet you that we beat your Eagles if we face them again in the playoffs. We'll beat them at Philly in the regular too. As long as we got a healthy Brock/Lance. Lets go!!

I'm not going against my 49ers vs the Eagles.. I was talking about YOU indicating that the 49ers will be FAVORED to get to the Super Bowl than Philly, SON !!
Money Round Time $$$$ Who is going to the probowl player we draft this year?
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by NCommand:
20 more picks before the Long Snapper!

I'm hoping it's another kicker to compete in camp with
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Damn Stetson Bennett to the Rams.

Bro is a jackass.

I know but the kid can play.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Depth at qb is more of a need than safety, kicker or tight end.

Expect us to pass.

Depth?! Lol we have that. If we go through all qbs again, then something needs to change. It would be such an anomaly to lose all your qbs in back to back seasons. Even losing our starter 5/6 years is insane. Lol

Someone needs to sacrifice something to the football gods, this is insane

ummm...have you noticed that our oline has dropped its starting rt, and best rg?

They were shaky pass pro last year regardless of the dumb pff stats due to shannys 2-second pass game. All four qbs got injured, 3 behind the line of scrimmage.
You think its an anomaly if it happens again?

If I get shot in the head in a firing range, it's not an anomaly if it happens again.
Punter.
Originally posted by NCommand:
20 more picks before the Long Snapper!

Our Superbowl roster is so deep, the only thing we need is LS depth. Taybor Pepper is getting nervous. Haha
Originally posted by scooterhd:
Eagles are killing the draft. Being aggressive and swinging for the fences.

DETROIT VS PHILLY in the NGCCG based from this Draft.

Niners got vets starting while Lions/Eagles will be depending on some rooks to get them to the promise land

You're basically saying that we'll be more favor to get to the Super Bowl over the Eagles ??

YES! Wtih BP or improved TL.

Keagles chances of winning with Purdy in the game last year weren't great. We were about to score until he got hurt. Not to mention, they allowed Josh (your fav QB) help us drive down the field and score a TD. Of course our defense got gassed and started committing penalty after penalty. Their D was healthy and Chiefs toyed with them. They lost a lot of key starters. We didn't. We're not drafting day one starters.

Our DL is going to be better and Wilks will get the DBsplaying good like Saleh/Ryans did our LBs. Secondary is his specialty.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.. you're saying the 49ers will be MORE favor to get to the Super Bowl than the Eagles this coming season??

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PUT MONEY ON THAT ???

It's my opinion, son!

Of course the books and all the analysis got Hurts/Eagles ahead of us. We don't even know if it's Purdy, Lance or your boy Darnold to play QB

Having said that, sure, I'll bet you that we beat your Eagles if we face them again in the playoffs. We'll beat them at Philly in the regular too. As long as we got a healthy Brock/Lance. Lets go!!

I'm not going against my 49ers vs the Eagles.. I was talking about YOU indicating that the 49ers will be FAVORED to get to the Super Bowl than Philly, SON !!

We will beat the brakes off Philly, e40 style
Damn Stetson Bennett to the Rams.

Bro is a jackass.

I know but the kid can play.

He's also almost 40.

Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Damn eagles
Damn Lions why would they do that?

They plan on beating Eagles in playoffs. Swift injury prone.

Would the Eagles be considered better or worse than they we're last season?

They could be the team to beat again next season In the NFC.

Depth at qb is more of a need than safety, kicker or tight end.

Expect us to pass.

Depth?! Lol we have that. If we go through all qbs again, then something needs to change. It would be such an anomaly to lose all your qbs in back to back seasons. Even losing our starter 5/6 years is insane. Lol

Someone needs to sacrifice something to the football gods, this is insane

ummm...have you noticed that our oline has dropped its starting rt, and best rg?

They were shaky pass pro last year regardless of the dumb pff stats due to shannys 2-second pass game. All four qbs got injured, 3 behind the line of scrimmage.
You think its an anomaly if it happens again?

If I get shot in the head in a firing range, it's not an anomaly if it happens again.

Burford should be much improved with an off season to work on his body and technique. At least mckivitz isn't a rookie. He's been working on his craft for a few years.

im just optimistic they'll surprise me like banks and our C did
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Money Round Time $$$$ Who is going to the probowl player we draft this year?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Cause our roster is so perfect all we can do is add a 4th QB

He then said maybe in the 7th rd lol
Would the Eagles be considered better or worse than they we're last season?

They could be the team to beat again next season In the NFC.

Hard to say. Added young talent for sure. Lost a lot of coaching though.
Share 49ersWebzone