LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 255 users in the forums

2024 Draft Prospect Watch List and Discussion

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
OK based on this https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/49ers.htm

We should have 12 picks

1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7

Our own 1/2/3/4/6/7
4, 4 comp
5 comp
6, 6 comp
7 from Denver

Not enough 5th rounders.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Not enough 5th rounders.

trade a 4th back for 2 5ths np
OK based on this https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/49ers.htm

We should have 12 picks

Our own 1/2/3/4/6/7
4, 4 comp
5 comp
6, 6 comp
7 from Denver

Yup that makes sense. That extra 3rd was for chase young.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

We should have 12 picks

Our own 1/2/3/4/6/7
4, 4 comp
5 comp
6, 6 comp
7 from Denver

Yup that makes sense. That extra 3rd was for chase young.

Turns out that was wrong lol, main page cleared it up.

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Not enough 5th rounders.

Trade down from the 3rd and the 4th rounders and accumulate extra 5ths. If they don't do this they're stupid.
With Ray Ray moving on we probably need to draft a returner unless we think Danny Gray is that guy
Originally posted by mcwoot:
With Ray Ray moving on we probably need to draft a returner unless we think Danny Gray is that guy

Deebo!
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by mcwoot:

Deebo!

Cooper DeJean!
On the topic of arm length in the OL thread and in honor of the IDL goat's retirement, I remember ten years ago arguing with draftniks who were knocking Aaron Donald for his 32" arms. Don't fall for the arm length psyop.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 15, 2024 at 12:35 PM ]

Originally posted by Heroism:
On the topic of arm length in the OL thread and in honor of the IDL goat's retirement, I remember ten years ago arguing with draftniks who were knocking Aaron Donald for his 32" arms. Don't fall for the arm length psyop.

I'm all about a trade up for Troy Fautanu who may slip to his short arms and G projection. I still think he's got T ability bc boy does he have some quick feet.
If the Vikings do in fact move up to 3 for Maye (or Daniels) who, if anyone, do we think moves up for JJ?

Perhaps an underdog, perhaps a dumb idea, but if I'm the Jets, I'm looking to move up to 5 with the Chargers.

Chargers need WR, but we all know Harbaugh wants to run the ball and play defense. Moving down still let's him get Brock Bowers (his VD), likely the 2nd OL off the board, or the first CB. He's definitely drafting corum later.

For the Jets, they're all in this year with Aaron Rodgers. It's a boom or bust year, but after signing Morgan Moses and Tyron Smith, they have a team without holes and ready to compete: Garret Wilson, Mike Williams, Breece Hall, Tyler Conklin, a good albeit injury risk OL, and a win-now defense. They aren't likely to draft a day-one needle mover at pick 10, and they're going to need another QB, heir apparent to Rodgers next year. They'd have to use a 1st rounder next year anyway, but if everyone stays healthy, they shouldn't be picking anywhere near this high. This is their chance to capitalize.

They have a QB to redshirt, learning behind Rodgers for a year and stepping into a loaded team in year two. He's a definite scheme fit. I'd also use the third and one of the fourth rounders to draft OT, and the second fourth on a WR. Probably create depth on Defense with the remaining late picks. If all goes well, you have 3 players at key positions on rookie contracts after redshirt years ready to keep the train rolling.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama

April 30th 2023!
Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama

April 30th 2023!

I'd like that over Guyton for sure.
Anyone read miller's mock? Holy dogs**t 🤮
Share 49ersWebzone