LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 232 users in the forums

2024 Draft Prospect Watch List and Discussion

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Calen Bullock seems like a really good fit in the secondary and a good compliment to Huf and Brown. Thought I saw somewhere he could potentially play in the slot as well, but could be wrong. Seen him projected anywhere from late 2nd to late 3rd

Yes. Looking for more of that back end ball hawking type. Bit of a gamble if he can switch roles and actually tackle at the line of scrimmage. But he is a great center fielder.
Originally posted by scooterhd:
Calen Bullock seems like a really good fit in the secondary and a good compliment to Huf and Brown. Thought I saw somewhere he could potentially play in the slot as well, but could be wrong. Seen him projected anywhere from late 2nd to late 3rd

Yes. Looking for more of that back end ball hawking type. Bit of a gamble if he can switch roles and actually tackle at the line of scrimmage. But he is a great center fielder.

Yeah, a lot of the reviews I read he crashes down to the line strong and with bad intentions, but needs to work on his tackling .
good video heading into the draft

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Based off this, past projections, meetings and possible no trades etc…..what do you think of this?
1. JPJ C
2. Corley WR
3. Bullock or Taylor-Demerson S
4. Wallace OT
4. Green CB
4. Carter DT
5. Gurendo RB
6. Kamara DE
6. Muasau LB
7. Spann-Ford TE

good listen and quite a few familiar names people have been talking about on this boar. So you guys who spend a lot of time watching film it will be a nice pat on the back.

Based off this, past projections, meetings and possible no trades etc…..what do you think of this?
1. JPJ C
2. Corley WR
4. Wallace OT
4. Green CB
4. Carter DT
5. Gurendo RB
6. Kamara DE
6. Muasau LB
7. Spann-Ford TE

I wouldn't be upset at all…I'm not really in on Corley.

Dude has drop issues. No way I spend a 2nd on this dude.

1. JPJ C
2. Corley WR
4. Wallace OT
4. Green CB
4. Carter DT
5. Gurendo RB
6. Kamara DE
6. Muasau LB
7. Spann-Ford TE

Seeing a couple recent mocks from local guys that have big trade up for Fautanu,then Dorlus/Sweat in 2nd and Bortolini in. 4th. I'd be happy with something like that
I had a strange dream last night where we somehow acquired the 5th pick and picked some rando white running back who was really good at picking up the blitz. And Baalke was still our GM and was at the podium explaining the rationale. We were all livid here at the WZ.

Originally posted by Chance:
I had a strange dream last night where we somehow acquired the 5th pick and picked some rando white running back who was really good at picking up the blitz. And Baalke was still our GM and was at the podium explaining the rationale. We were all livid here at the WZ.

I don't think you needed to share this story. Loved it though
Looks like we're meeting all the Oregon ducks but Khyree
Originally posted by krizay:
Incognito, probably bring people in just to ask how khyree was as a teammate
Seeing a couple recent mocks from local guys that have big trade up for Fautanu,then Dorlus/Sweat in 2nd and Bortolini in. 4th. I'd be happy with something like that

Yeah there's a lot of scenarios I could live with
Originally posted by krizay:

Could only be looking for a CB who can do both nickel and boundary. I think it's a mistake as plenty of places are saying Khyree is one of the possible gems of the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone