LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 277 users in the forums

2024 Draft Prospect Watch List and Discussion

Originally posted by NYniner85:
🤔

Bases off what I've read, isn't his skill set very similar what they already have with Huf and Brown?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
🤔

Bases off what I've read, isn't his skill set very similar what they already have with Huf and Brown?

Better at playing man coverage than those guys.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
🤔

4.4 speed instead of 4.6 as well. Not my favorite deep safety prospect, but fills a need and possible nickel versatility could be very useful down the road.
Who are the Niners' gold helmet prospects for this upcoming draft? Could one be an OL?
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I'm starting to think Jerzhan Newton or Kneeland are the pick if there.

Just saw Dane had them ranked 28 and 32 respectively on his big board
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by scooterhd:
🤔

4.4 speed instead of 4.6 as well. Not my favorite deep safety prospect, but fills a need and possible nickel versatility could be very useful down the road.

Yup I was just gonna say this too. Bullard has more speed than both Hufanga and Brown.
Looks like Chris Braswell visited us as well. To me he's the kind of player that we were missing last year. Edge setter would adequate pass rushing skills. Reminds me of ebukan and Omenihu
Originally posted by krizay:
Looks like Chris Braswell visited us as well. To me he's the kind of player that we were missing last year. Edge setter would adequate pass rushing skills. Reminds me of ebukan and Omenihu

Honestly I haven't watched many of these EDGE guys this yr. I know nothing about him.
I'm starting to think Jerzhan Newton or Kneeland are the pick if there.

Just saw Dane had them ranked 28 and 32 respectively on his big board

Can see this too. We really should all expect DL
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yup I was just gonna say this too. Bullard has more speed than both Hufanga and Brown.

I didn't wanna get yelled at by 808

I fully expect Minny to move up to pick 3 to get Maye or JJ
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Well don't tell him, I was just stating the obvious!!!
i really only have Kool-Aid in my head for names I'd know that are reasonable to root to fall to us lol

Well don't tell him, I was just stating the obvious!!!

😂 💀
Share 49ersWebzone