LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 151 users in the forums

2024 Draft Prospect Watch List and Discussion

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Ainias Smith and McKinnley Jackson from Texas A&M declared, like both those guys as fits on the Niners

I'd love to have both ! My other guy I like from Texas A&M is Demani Richardson, reminds me of Hufanga, will be a late rd pick but a steal.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Here is the latest update from Bleacher Report on their Top 100 prospects and their positional top 10:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10098827-2024-nfl-draft-big-board-br-nfl-scouting-depts-latest-top-100-player-rankings

If you go by their rankings, the Niners would be looking at the following players at their current draft position:

Round 1 Pick 30 Jordon Morgan OT Arizona, Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU or Cooper Beebe Kansas St. OG
Round 2 Pick 61 Tyleik Williams or Michael Hall DT Ohio St, Calen Bullock S USC, Princely Umanmielen EDGE Florida, or Cooper DeJean CB/S Iowa
Round 3 Pick 93 Kris Abrams-Draine CB Missouri or Ja'Tavion Sanders OT Texas
Round 3 Pick 97 Carson Beck QB Georgia Donovan Jackson IOL Ohio State or Jermaine Burton WR Alabama

Those are some solid prospects at positions of need for the Niners.

31. S Kitan Oladapo, Oregon State (7.5)

Isn't Cooper DeJean rated as a mid-first rounder?
I haven't paid attention to draft prospects like previous years, who are good Tackle and guard prospects that could be available around our pick?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I haven't paid attention to draft prospects like previous years, who are good Tackle and guard prospects that could be available around our pick?

i assume you're talking first round. It's still too early in the process to get a great feel for where people will go, but the top names at tackle (Joe Alt, Olu Fashanu, JC Latham) should all be comfortably off the board. Taliese Fuaga and Amarius Mims should probably be top 25 picks as well, as should Troy Fautanu, a likely guard convert. I'd take any of the three should they fall.

Other names are Patrick Paul, Tyler Guyton, Jordan Morgan, Graham Barton and Zach Frazier. All are fine as late 1st early 2nd range picks, but I'd personally feel we are drafting OL just to draft OL if one of these players are the pick.

I like Kiran Amegadjie with a day 2 pick.
Love TJ Tampa as second round pick at CB/S if he's still there.

Think Kingsley Suamataia is a fit for 1st round pick again if he's still there.
Originally posted by The411:
Love TJ Tampa as second round pick at CB/S if he's still there.

Think Kingsley Suamataia is a fit for 1st round pick again if he's still there.

+1 but I really think they go DT high in the draft
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

i assume you're talking first round. It's still too early in the process to get a great feel for where people will go, but the top names at tackle (Joe Alt, Olu Fashanu, JC Latham) should all be comfortably off the board. Taliese Fuaga and Amarius Mims should probably be top 25 picks as well, as should Troy Fautanu, a likely guard convert. I'd take any of the three should they fall.

Other names are Patrick Paul, Tyler Guyton, Jordan Morgan, Graham Barton and Zach Frazier. All are fine as late 1st early 2nd range picks, but I'd personally feel we are drafting OL just to draft OL if one of these players are the pick.

I like Kiran Amegadjie with a day 2 pick.

Based on early reports ive read, it sounds like there will be some very solid RT prospects at the end of the 1st.

The Niners MUST have a transition plan to replace Williams. But, if the value is at RT, could Colton slide over to LT when Wiliams is ready to be done?
Originally posted by Butter:
Based on early reports ive read, it sounds like there will be some very solid RT prospects at the end of the 1st.

The Niners MUST have a transition plan to replace Williams. But, if the value is at RT, could Colton slide over to LT when Wiliams is ready to be done?

Reading up on and watching more, I like Tyler Guyton
In an ideal world we would trade up into top 10 for one of the 3 top OT but i doubt this happens.

Another option is Zach Frazier who should go at the end of the first round he is the best center in the draft but being the top Center there is a chance he goes in mid to late round 1
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Noooo, Corleone returning to school. All in on Sweat now

I'm starting to think he has to be a top target for us now. May have to go up a few picks to get him

Zak Zinter from Michigan may fall due to his injury but would be an awesome OL to add. All American Guard
After getting pummeled by the Ravens last night, it is now clearer than ever that the Niners need to address the offensive line first and foremost. A center to replace Brindel, an OG to upgrade from Burford and an OT to replace McKivitz are essential at the minimum. With 11 picks as of now, I would use three picks on the offensive line with some UDFAs brought in as well. Can't wait any longer to fix their biggest problem.
I'd like Frazier also if he's there. For OT, I like Guyton.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
I'd like Frazier also if he's there. For OT, I like Guyton.

Good calls. Don't think Van Pran is that good even though he plays for Georgia. Would rather have Frazier or Powers-Johnson from Oregon over him. Guyton is the prototypical sized OT and eventually could move over to LT.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Holy s**t, Miller Moss QB, USC with 350 yards passing and 6 TD's.
Share 49ersWebzone