There are 111 users in the forums

Caleb Williams QB USC Trojans

Originally posted by lamontb:
WTF going in here. some of yall are extremely weird

not as weird as QB1 being a bad b
Originally posted by lamontb:
WTF going in here. some of yall are extremely weird
No lie. Read the posts from the beginning of this thread and you will see some REALLY stupid takes.
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

😂 😆 😂

omg that is too funny
Originally posted by NTeply49:

😂 😆 😂

omg that is too funny

all signs point to bust
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

😂 😆 😂

omg that is too funny

all signs point to bust

All memes point to bust
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

😂 😆 😂

omg that is too funny

all signs point to bust

All memes point to bust

Why is it funny, please explain?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
The list of "can't miss" USC quarterbacks that have absolutely flamed out in the NFL is amazingly long.

Remember that.
Carson Palmer was the only good one and he was never the same after tearing up his knee a couple years in.
He obviously makes some people feel uncomfortable, it's just clothes you know, war paint or whteva.

He might flame out but so did the whole QB class of 2021 and they all wear trousers.
Caleb Williams looks amazing. It's just 1 preseason game. But he did make some Mahomes type plays. He has a knack for the spectacular play and great ball placement. With athleticism.

At least the Woke hive mind hasn't prevented him becoming a good QB😎

It's almost like the clothes and shoes you wear don't matter, crazy
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He hasn't played even 1 down in the NFL. I think he will flame out. Too much big in the head for his own good. He reminds me of Jamarcus Russell. I could see him flame out in the NFL for sure. Nobody knows for sure. But the attitude and mindset is absolutely horrible.

Caleb Williams looks amazing. It's just 1 preseason game. But he did make some Mahomes type plays. He has a knack for the spectacular play and great ball placement. With athleticism.

LOL Talk about flip flop
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
He hasn't played even 1 down in the NFL. I think he will flame out. Too much big in the head for his own good. He reminds me of Jamarcus Russell. I could see him flame out in the NFL for sure. Nobody knows for sure. But the attitude and mindset is absolutely horrible.

LOL Talk about flip flop

That's not a flip flop. I watch the evidence as it comes in. I'm open to change and different opinions. Unlike a lot of you guys.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL Talk about flip flop

He's always had clown takes like this
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I was looking forward to checking him out and then they did not play him in the first game. I currently have only broadcast TV, but just got fiber optic so I will be weighing my football watching options. Anyone have any recommendations for football streaming plans? I will look for some Caleb NFL game video, but those are usually pretty useless as they usually don't show and poor plays. I am in the camp saying he will bust. Chicago did up grade the offense quite a bit during the off season.
[ Edited by BobS on Aug 17, 2024 at 7:36 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone