LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 258 users in the forums

Caleb Williams QB USC Trojans

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Lol why would you ever give ownership to.a rookie?

Ask Michael Jordan that??
LOL at giving ownership to a rookie. Thats something the Browns would do. I sure hope that story isn't true.
This is so dumb, it can't be true.
I haven't heard such a DUMB request/demand since The Big Dawg had asked for 100 million from the Bucks..
Originally posted by Kolohe:

The infamous Nike deal. The only time i am aware of
an NFL team offering ownership was Elway in 98 after he won a SB (he declined and it cost him almost a Billion $)

Caleb is using this as leverage to not get drafted by certain teams IMO
If Caleb turns in another three-pick performance during any of his remaining games, his draft status will tank.
WHY EVEN POST SUCH STUPIDITY

Huh?

bulls gave him ownership before he played 1 nba game?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 18, 2023 at 9:21 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Huh?

bulls gave him ownership before he played 1 nba game?

No he asked for part ownership in Nike when he signed with Nike as rookie. Yes it's not the Bulls, I just thought it was relevant since he was asking for ownership in a top 3 shoe company, yes I saw the movie. lol
Originally posted by rockzz:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/aaron-rodgers-caleb-williams-were-among-the-players-jostling-for-equity

Oh.... that's a red flag if true.

This punk demands PARTIAL OWNERSHIP of the team that drafts him. Hahahahaha. Take him off the draft board. What a fool. So much entitlement. He hasn't even played 1 NFL down yet.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This punk demands PARTIAL OWNERSHIP of the team that drafts him. Hahahahaha. Take him off the draft board. What a fool. So much entitlement. He hasn't even played 1 NFL down yet.

We live in a world full of entitlement from these youngsters now.

Yeah I'd definitely still draft him. I was very high on Mahomes coming out and Williams is a better prospect IMO.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

We live in a world full of entitlement from these youngsters now.

Seriously. Doesn't help that scouts and the sports world declared him a better prospect than Burrow and Lawrence. His head is definitely getting inflated. But we will see come draft season.

this is fake like the bogus report of his team demands a month or so ago.

NFL bylaws forbid it anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone