Yes.
Yes please
Eli Mitchell replacement.
Must have. Give him 21 and let him run
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Must have. Give him 21 and let him run

If Gore Jr were to wear #21, then on the back of his jersey it should say "Reloaded".
Must be done. Need a Mitchell replacement and TDP is useless
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I want this to happen so bad!!! It would be like Joey Porter Jr being drafted by Pittsburgh!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I want this to happen so bad!!! It would be like Joey Porter Jr being drafted by Pittsburgh!!!

Unless it's the elite, I have no idea how to really rank players, but thinking our 6th round comp pick or Denver's 7th should do it.
He seems pretty good but he's small. 5'8" 195 lbs. That's less weight and less sturdy than his Dad was. I don't know. Maybe a change of pace back. No way an every down back in the NFL. He's too small for that and can't take the pounding. You also worry about the ability to break tackles.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He seems pretty good but he's small. 5'8" 195 lbs. That's less weight and less sturdy than his Dad was. I don't know. Maybe a change of pace back. No way an every down back in the NFL. He's too small for that and can't take the pounding. You also worry about the ability to break tackles.

Yeah he's the same height but 20 lbs smaller, he could gain about 10 lbs and be just fine though. If we draft him he won't get a lot of carries but would be good to give cmc a rest.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Yeah he's the same height but 20 lbs smaller, he could gain about 10 lbs and be just fine though. If we draft him he won't get a lot of carries but would be good to give cmc a rest.

CMC, Mason, and Gore rotation for next year.
Just don't take him in the 3rd round!
Originally posted by Digger:

Lmao ironically that where gore Sr got drafted at.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Digger:

Lmao ironically that where gore Sr got drafted at.

With two ACL injuries and a very average senior year. I was so happy for Gore when we picked him up (Miami fan) and was thrilled when he overtook Barlow at the end of the year. Who knew what was to come. Hoping for lightning to strike twice.
Share 49ersWebzone