LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 246 users in the forums

Zach Frazier, C, West Virgina

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This thread and tweets make me hate Jake Brendel in a 49ers uniform even more.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This thread and tweets make me hate Jake Brendel in a 49ers uniform even more.
And Brendel probably hates this management too for us not drafting a C prospect. He knows he's just a stop gap and backup material in this league. Going into the draft we get our hopes high to upgrade the C and RT position. Here we are going to week 4 and we still have to talk about the same s**t.
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Sep 27, 2024 at 10:56 AM ]
yall wasting your time. They will draft a center in 6th round and let him compete with Brendal. Then roll Brendal right back out there.
Originally posted by lamontb:
yall wasting your time. They will draft a center in 6th round and let him compete with Brendal. Then roll Brendal right back out there.

Truth!
Never forget that in the 2013 draft the 49ers at pick 55 selected Tight End Vance"Hands of Stone" McDonald and at pick 63 the Chiefs selected Tight End Travis Kielce.
Originally posted by domingo:
Never forget that in the 2013 draft the 49ers at pick 55 selected Tight End Vance"Hands of Stone" McDonald and at pick 63 the Chiefs selected Tight End Travis Kielce.

Pretty frustrating that an unpaid draft hobbyist evaluator like myself can regularly make better picks. Kelce was another player I wanted then.

We did pick Kittle at least. Was a huge fan of his coming out.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 27, 2024 at 9:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone