LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 270 users in the forums

Jacob Cowing-WR-Arizona

My only question is who is come off the field out of Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk and Jauan Jennings for Ricky Pearsall and Jacob Cowing to play. When or how offend are the 49er in 4 / 5 WR. I'm not against the players I just don't get when they going to see the field. In 2025 / 2026 they will have a place with 2 of the 3 starting WR probably being gone.
Originally posted by dlance:
My only question is who is come off the field out of Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk and Jauan Jennings for Ricky Pearsall and Jacob Cowing to play. When or how offend are the 49er in 4 / 5 WR. I'm not against the players I just don't get when they going to see the field. In 2025 / 2026 they will have a place with 2 of the 3 starting WR probably being gone.

It took Deebo and Aiyuk a year+ in this system to really start rolling. It's safe to assume Jennings is gone next year and more than likely Deebo. So these youngsters will get that year of experience without really being counted on. Though I expect Pearsall to get meaniful run. I see Deebo getting phased out as a wr this year. I can see him getting more RB reps. He may be the CMC relief we've been searching for
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by dlance:

It took Deebo and Aiyuk a year+ in this system to really start rolling. It's safe to assume Jennings is gone next year and more than likely Deebo. So these youngsters will get that year of experience without really being counted on. Though I expect Pearsall to get meaniful run. I see Deebo getting phased out as a wr this year. I can see him getting more RB reps. He may be the CMC relief we've been searching for

I think having Deebo at RB more is a good idea, But they draft a RB. If they wanted 2 developmental WR why did they daft a 24 and a 23 year old WRs. I feel that because of how they drafted the only player that is going to see the field is Renardo Green. If they would have draft a Safety in round 1, he would most likely be a starter. I feel like this whole daft is to set up for next year and this year is set.
Share 49ersWebzone