There are 131 users in the forums

Cody Schrader - RB - Missouri

• jrg
  • Veteran
Thoughts on this guy? Currently 3rd in nation w/ 1,489 rushing yards on 247 carries at 6.0/carry. 13 TDs.

I watched a couple games of theirs but was mostly watching the defense. I remember he made a bunch of plays though and by the end of the game I was impressed. Looked just like the highlights, he would be a nice fit
Looks a little like McCaffrey. Strong runner between the tackles but doesn't have long speed. Seems to catch the ball very well which always helps. Maybe a day 3 addition.
Just watched this guy take it to Ohio State. Tough runner and sounds like a guy who just loves football.
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Dec 30, 2023 at 12:02 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Just watched this guy take it to Ohio St. Tough runner and sounds like a guy who just loves football.

"I'm not an athlete, I'm a football player"

[ Edited by jrg on Dec 29, 2023 at 11:19 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Looks a little like McCaffrey. Strong runner between the tackles but doesn't have long speed. Seems to catch the ball very well which always helps. Maybe a day 3 addition.

Just don't take him in the 3rd round.

But I would take him over Elijah Mitchell.
Great Bowl performance....would take late in draft. Short and compact at 5'9" and 214 lbs, Could be a special teams ace with upside backing up CMC, former walk-on and an older player...slipping to 6h round for us! Although in the copy-cat league, someone might take him earlier thinking he's the second coming of McCaff.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yippee!
Reminds me of Frank Gore with 5'9" height.

Share 49ersWebzone