LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 156 users in the forums

Roger Rosengarten-OT-Washington

Originally posted by NYniner85:
For me I'm just tired of reaching for players that never playing to their draft pick. RR could end up as a okay starting RR, cool that's not what you want in the 1st. They could be passing up much better talent at other positions just because…tired of that s**t.

We've already wasted 4 of our last 5 1sts rd picks and our last 2nd pick…don't get me started on what we've done with a lot of our 3rd rd picks

all those comp 3rds we've gotten for free have turned into what?

I agree
Pretty much none of the picks they've reached on have worked out
[ Edited by the_dynasty on Apr 25, 2024 at 12:00 PM ]

Could have built an entire OL out of this last draft.
Should have picked him too. But we wanted a WR.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Could have built an entire OL out of this last draft.

After the Michigan game I thought he needed another year to get physically stronger. But he's come along quicker than I thought.
They won't admit this but I do think he was the Niners pick in the 2nd RD but the Ravens took him right infront of the Niners. And that's why the Niners then traded back with the Chiefs.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
They won't admit this but I do think he was the Niners pick in the 2nd RD but the Ravens took him right infront of the Niners. And that's why the Niners then traded back with the Chiefs.

I think so too.

Take him in the late 1st made more sense than a WR.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I don't think they were sure Aiyuk or Deebo was going to be here. BA was very close to not being here.

I don't think they were sure Aiyuk or Deebo was going to be here. BA was very close to not being here.

That was a factor in it. Still wish we went offensive line.

They lose last Thursday if they did. Green was huge.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

They lose last Thursday if they did. Green was huge.

Green was 2nd round. I like him. I said late 1st. I'd rather have him than our WR we picked. We didn't need another WR. Offensive line would have been better. Rosengarten, Green, Puni. That would be fine.

So you were a bigRosengarten fan?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

So you were a bigRosengarten fan?

I would rather have gone offensive line. Than yet another WR which we don't need. Need over not need. He was pretty good coming out and at least for now appears pretty good in the NFL. Things can change. Offensive line early would have been better. In addition to Puni who we hit a homerun on.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Media projections =/= value amongst NFL teams

Of course if niners DO draft him at 31, we'll never know if KC would have taken him at 32

Dude isn't a KC OT at all imo. Again the only reason he's even in discussions to be a 1st rd guy is because he's being link to SF. Bidding war with ourselves.

You may not be wrong, but you don't and can't know that unless he isn't drafted until 63 or later

Aww man, missed an opportunity to say " told ya so " for no good reason.
I would rather have gone offensive line. Than yet another WR which we don't need. Need over not need. He was pretty good coming out and at least for now appears pretty good in the NFL. Things can change. Offensive line early would have been better. In addition to Puni who we hit a homerun on.

Don't overdraft for need. Ever.
Share 49ersWebzone