LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 185 users in the forums

Roger Rosengarten-OT-Washington

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Barton will absolutely start in the nfl next year.

He wouldn't start for us

I should say, he likely wouldn't start for us this year.

You are probably right with how Kyle and John think. I see JPJ, and Barton as large upgrades at Center (or even rg). However I understand Rosengarten would be a likely upgrade over McKivitz as well.

Don't forget we know Kyle wanted to upgrade center last year, but all options fell through and they went back to Brendel. The better rosters a lot of times draft bpa at a positions of less need, but still an upgrade. I just have a hunch center is on their radar, but it is so deep this year they may take a guy later they can develop and go for the tackles first which is sound logic.
Dude, you are consistently clueless. Barton is our starting RG tomorrow. He'd have a legit chance at C next year - acknowledging that the team is unreasonably loyal to Brendel and it's less likely. Barton is a slam dunk upgrade over Burford though.

Burford isn't the current starter as of right now.

He wouldn't start for us

Dude, you are consistently clueless. Barton is our starting RG tomorrow. He'd have a legit chance at C next year - acknowledging that the team is unreasonably loyal to Brendel and it's less likely. Barton is a slam dunk upgrade over Burford though.

Also Barton isn't dropping to SF so it doesn't matter
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 16, 2024 at 8:20 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

All 32 teams were present at Duke's proday, with DeWayne Carter being the only other big name prospect; safe to say Barton is going earrrrly.

He wouldn't start for us

He was the starter for most of the year, don't act like feliciano is some all pro, he was a scrap heap pickup. Also, there's a good chance he will and the topic was IF he does.

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
All 32 teams were present at Duke's proday, with DeWayne Carter being the only other big name prospect; safe to say Barton is going earrrrly.

I actually like Carter as well 🧐
He was the starter for most of the year, don't act like feliciano is some all pro, he was a scrap heap pickup. Also, there's a good chance he will and the topic was IF he does.

Feliciano was the 5th overall OG last yr according to PFF. He's not some all-pro, but he's was far from trash last yr. I've watched him for years playing for the Bills and NYG. Dude has always been underrated. Perfect example of not having to burn 1sts on a OG or pay them $80M in FA.

Burford got benched for a reason. He's a backup at this point.

IMO Barton's real value is at center anyway. Why is there a good chance he will be there? The closer we get to this draft, the less likely that's true.

Feliciano was the 5th overall OG last yr according to PFF. He's not some all-pro, but he's was far from trash last yr. I've watched him for years playing for the Bills and NYG. Dude has always been underrated. Perfect example of not having to burn 1sts on a OG or pay them $80M in FA.

Burford got benched for a reason. He's a backup at this point.

IMO Barton's real value is at center anyway. Why is there a good chance he will be there? The closer we get to this draft, the less likely that's true.

Feliciano is a journeyman and Burford's status and presence on the roster are why (duh) he was playing in overtime in the Super Bowl last year. Barton would start over either of them next year.

Again, the debate was whether we'd take him over rosengarten if he WERE available and the answer is f**k yes we would, so save your straw man argument.

You're still laughably wrong.

Perhaps I possibly would be. However, it is you who proved to be consistently clueless since you posted it.

Also, if you noticed the only IOL they brought in are 3rd round and later guys. With the exception of the one guy who played OT.

NY have been trying to tell you guys how much they value IOL. I don't believe they feel they need immediate upgrades at IOL. Part of the reason I don't expect any new starters at IOL
Feliciano is a journeyman and Burford's status and presence on the roster are why (duh) he was playing in overtime in the Super Bowl last year. Barton would start over either of them next year.

Again, the debate was whether we'd take him over rosengarten if he WERE available and the answer is f**k yes we would, so save your straw man argument.

Feliciano got hurt and therefore Burford had to play in the Super Bowl. You can't be serious right now.

straw argument? WTF are you talking about lol?

Feliciano got hurt and therefore Burford had to play in the Super Bowl. You can't be serious right now.

straw argument? WTF are you talking about lol?

not sure, but I would love new bodies drafted so we can push finally these guys like burford, moore etc off the roster.

Perhaps I possibly would be. However, it is you who proved to be consistently clueless since you posted it.

Derp derp. What a knee slapper
Share 49ersWebzone