There are 188 users in the forums

Darius Robinson-DT/DE-Missouri

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Yes please

Watch us draft a developmental offensive lineman over this future All-pro lol

That's how we roll

Looks like an ideal fit to replace armstead. hoping he falls to our 2nd pick.
Originally posted by 49erFaithfullest:

Highly unlikely

Highly unlikely

Dude said top 80 9th best DT so round 2 or 3 maybe possible.

Highly unlikely

I think when the dust settles, the meteoric rise post seniorbowl while even out. I'd expect him to fall out of the first round, but likely gone before our second round pick. I wouldn't be afraid to move up.
Love everything I've seen so far, except the idea of drafting before the 2nd.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Love everything I've seen so far, except the idea of drafting before the 2nd.

exactly! Jer'zhan Newton is the only DT that screams beast imo.

Highly unlikely

I don't know who this is and why his opinion matters?
They did an athletic writers mock and Barrows has SF taking Robinson at 31

I 1000% think we should be using our first pick on OL or CB, but it would be really hard to be mad at this pick. In fact, I'd freaking love it. Could finally solve our DE opposite Bosa and this guy brings position versatility as well
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I 1000% think we should be using our first pick on OL or CB, but it would be really hard to be mad at this pick. In fact, I'd freaking love it. Could finally solve our DE opposite Bosa and this guy brings position versatility as well

Yeah I think when you're drafting at the bottom, they should draft BPA. For sure OL is a bigger priority than DL…but this kid can play and fits what we want.

move up in rd two and get a guy like Kinsley or stay pat and go get Paul or Fisher. Go after someone like Christin Hayes in the 3rd.

we got a million picks and aren't gonna use all of them.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Yeah I think when you're drafting at the bottom, they should draft BPA. For sure OL is a bigger priority than DL…but this kid can play and fits what we want.

move up in rd two and get a guy like Kinsley or stay pat and go get Paul or Fisher. Go after someone like Christin Hayes in the 3rd.

BPA is very important this draft because we basically got a kicker and an average safety last draft. We need future starters from this class, drafting for need only and we'll be a fringe playoff team in a couple years.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
BPA is very important this draft because we basically got a kicker and an average safety last draft. We need future starters from this class, drafting for need only and we'll be a fringe playoff team in a couple years.

I mean no 1st or 2nd will do that too. Honestly I think Brown is gonna be a solid starter for us.

but yeah no more f**king around. Go BPA, get good players in the building and figure it out

In this draft they very well might considering the sheer number of free agents, going to need to find a starter or two and some cheap depth pieces to develop for the future.
Share 49ersWebzone