There are 181 users in the forums

Darius Robinson-DT/DE-Missouri

Originally posted by miked1978:
For me i think the question is who would you take over Robinson that could still be potentially on the board at 31? According to the concensus big board (nflmockdatabase.com) these players are rated higher than Robinson (Robinson is climbing though) and are players i'd pick at 31 if still there. However i'm kinda turn between where I'd put Robinson on this list.

Taliese Fuaga - i think he goes top 20 but he is a RT and this class is stacked with OT)
Kool-Aid McKinstry - i think he is one of the best corners in the draft but this class is loaded with good corners
Quinyon Mitchell - fast riser who could be one of the 1st corners taken
Jackson Powers-Johnson - should be gone by 31 but NFL dont value centers so he may fall
Troy Fautanu - love him to replace Burford or McKivitz
Amarius Mims - high upside but limited exp is going to drop him near 31
Graham Barton - Reportedly can play anywhere on the OL

Not sure any of these dudes will be there. Maybe Barton and Kool-aid. Also not sure they're BPA over Robinson

👀
Originally posted by NYniner85:

"I keep it simple, keep it violent and keep it fast"

Saleh just blew a load.

👀

I have a feeling he's the guy if there when we pick
Originally posted by 49ers808:

👀

I think I'd be good with it if they go OG/C combo in 2nd and an OT like the kid from Yale in 3rd they can develop
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

👀

I think I'd be good with it if they go OG/C combo in 2nd and an OT like the kid from Yale in 3rd they can develop

I wouldn't be just good with it, I would be ecstatic. This kid reminds me of a young Aldon Smith on the field. He would be a game changer for our defense IMO.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

👀

I wouldn't be just good with it, I would be ecstatic. This kid reminds me of a young Aldon Smith on the field. He would be a game changer for our defense IMO.

Sold
Originally posted by Waterbear:

👀

No chance of him signing the pledge I suppose?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

"I keep it simple, keep it violent and keep it fast"

Saleh just blew a load.

Kris Kocurek Just blew a load

👀

They need OL help now. Not developmental players that may never develop. If there's a good tackle or interior lineman that would be an immediate upgrade then they should take him. I know O line isn't sexy but you have a young QB that isn't huge. They need to protect him if they want to get his best.
Get ready to say bye to having any chance to get Robinson after today
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
They need OL help now. Not developmental players that may never develop. If there's a good tackle or interior lineman that would be an immediate upgrade then they should take him. I know O line isn't sexy but you have a young QB that isn't huge. They need to protect him if they want to get his best.

Here's an idea…just draft the best player possible at 31. If it's OL sweet, if it's a DL/CB sweet. No more reaching for need. SF does that s**t way too much.
Here's an idea…just draft the best player possible at 31. If it's OL sweet, if it's a DL/CB sweet. No more reaching for need. SF does that s**t way too much.

^ This 💯
Get ready to say bye to having any chance to get Robinson after today

Yup
Share 49ersWebzone