There are 198 users in the forums

Darius Robinson-DT/DE-Missouri

I dont think there's anything he can do today to raise his stock
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

I mean it will backup all the talk about how freakish he is. Already has damn good film, had a great Senior Bowl, now toss in great combine #s? Just checking the boxes.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I mean it will backup all the talk about how freakish he is. Already has damn good film, had a great Senior Bowl, now toss in great combine #s? Just checking the boxes.

Do the 49ers have any real chance at getting this guy? Would they pass up a good tackle to take him? I don't know.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Do the 49ers have any real chance at getting this guy? Would they pass up a good tackle to take him? I don't know.

He very realistically could be there

Depebds on what good tackle you think you're getting at the 49ers pick. With the rest of the league expected to ratf**k the position early, the 49ers might be in a spot where all the available tackles would be considered a reach.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Depebds on what good tackle you think you're getting at the 49ers pick. With the rest of the league expected to ratf**k the position early, the 49ers might be in a spot where all the available tackles would be considered a reach.

That's why I said "good tackle". I hope they get their DC before the draft so he can have some input. I'm sure they will since that's nearly 2 months away.

TK was talking about moving up for Guyton because he's "plug and play" I'm sorry overall I'm not seeing plug and play there.
Robinson is probably my favorite non O-limeman player in consideration for our first pick.

TK was talking about moving up for Guyton because he's "plug and play" I'm sorry overall I'm not seeing plug and play there.

I thought the same thing. Guyton was played in 20 games with 14 starts, but he is still talked about as though he's still kind of raw.
As expected, Robinson was not very freakish. Still a great prospect - combine didn't hurt or help.

As expected, Robinson was not very freakish. Still a great prospect - combine didn't hurt or help.

Well don't leave us hanging... what were his numbers?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Well don't leave us hanging... what were his numbers?

4.95 40 (36%)
1.73 10 (33%)
35" vertical (84%)
9'3" Broad (39%)

I dont see agilities yet, unsure if he performed. Looked smooth but not particularly quick or flexible during drills, imo.

Lions and Chiefs are both all over him too.

35" vert at 285lbs is pretty ridiculous.

his explosive drills are legit impressive

Share 49ersWebzone