LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 190 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: DB

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Who said it's a true strength of his game? You're the one that keeps saying he's not a single high, when he literally does play single high. There's a difference and you trying to change the wording doesn't make it any more right. That's like saying he's not a football player when he literally plays football, if you can't see what's wrong with that statement then I don't know what to tell you. A lot of interceptions for everyone comes from deflections, what's wrong with it when the end result is the same? If it were so easy then how come Gip and our other safeties didn't pass him up on interceptions? There's a reason Huff gets those, and it has to to with his coverage abilities that he doesn't have according to you, the best players on defense regardless of position makes plays when they are always around the ball. Simple fact. Nobody will ever deny that he gets burnt cause guess what, every safety that ever played the game gets burnt from time to time too. For the bold, touché, can easily say the same about you having something against him that goes beyond football because it's always you that I'm defending him against. Childish thing to say. Tell me this NY, what was the point in you continuing to call him a 6th round pick when that's factually incorrect, and you know it, along with you continuing to say he can't play single high, years later, when that's also factually incorrect? But it's me with some Huff thing that goes beyond football huh? lol Yeah I will continue doing me if you keep giving me reason to by doing you on this "Huff" thing

Paragraphs please if you want to continue the convo. I don't think he sucks and I'm glad he's a Niner.

you want to defend Huf to the ends of the earth because you got some weird relationship, go bother someone else. This is about the 2024 draft class.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 28, 2024 at 4:55 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh s**t! I really like Mustapha

He is a PERFECT FIT for our defense. I think our coaches will love this kid.
Paragraphs please if you want to continue the convo. I don't think he sucks and I'm glad he's a Niner.

you want to defend Huf to the ends of the earth because you got some weird relationship, go bother someone else. This is about the 2024 draft class.

Childish s**t again, I expect better from you. I'm not the one that brought Huff into this thread, started off with me defending DeJean Cooper. Guess I got a weird relationship with him too huh NY
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

He is a PERFECT FIT for our defense. I think our coaches will love this kid.

Hell yeah he is, everything about him is a perfect fit.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Did they draft Khyree Jackson yet!!! Tell Lynch I'll buy him a Dune popcorn bucket when he does!!!
Hell yeah he is, everything about him is a perfect fit.

-Team captain
-Great form tackler
-Instinctive, decisive
-Flies to the ball
-Athletic and tough enough to play both safety spots
Childish s**t again, I expect better from you. I'm not the one that brought Huff into this thread, started off with me defending DeJean Cooper. Guess I got a weird relationship with him too huh NY

I didn't bring him up either…ya you do have a weird relationship with Huf been that way since he was a draft candidate. We get it ya'll went to grade school together or some s**t.

im not the one who's getting all pissy over anything that's not positive about the guy I love right now. That's childish s**t. Moving on
I laugh when I see fans saying the Niners should draft this guy or that guy when most of the names they throw out will be gone before they pick. Naturally we would all like to see the 49ers land the best edge rusher, the best receiver, the best O lineman etc. The problem is the teams that have the best records don't usually get a shot at the best talent. I'm sure the fans know this but they still keep throwing out names that are unlikely to be available.

Max Melton says he has met with the niners 5 or 6 times since the Senior bowl. Says he grew up a niner fan. It's happening!

I didn't bring him up either…ya you do have a weird relationship with Huf been that way since he was a draft candidate. We get it ya'll went to grade school together or some s**t.

im not the one who's getting all pissy over anything that's not positive about the guy I love right now. That's childish s**t. Moving on

Dude not a good look for you, immaturity at its finest. Since he was a draft candidate there were people calling him a bust on draft day, too slow, unathletic yada yada yada. Then you saying stupid s**t like he was a 6th round pick vice 5th to try and slight him even further, yeah I'm going to check all of that stupidity.

Your second paragraph is even more classic, everyone on this board can attest to your ass doing the same s**t with Trey Lance and other guys that you liked; Kinlaw You share squirrels with him in grade school? Did I do that right NY?
Share 49ersWebzone