LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 237 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: DB

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by krizay:

So you're saying there's a chance.....

Good football player. Does have an ACL in his history, and has a thin frame. I worry a bit about his durability at the NFL level. 3rd or 4th rounder to me at this point.

I know you said to you, but no way he lasts to the 3rd. I like him more than Kool-Aid
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

What's the issue with him? I don't recall seeing terrible tape.

DJ James from Auburn was awful though.

So you're saying there's a chance.....

Good football player. Does have an ACL in his history, and has a thin frame. I worry a bit about his durability at the NFL level. 3rd or 4th rounder to me at this point.

Did we meet with Mike Sainristil? I just like him as a football player
Dude where in this conversation did it turn to exclusively the draft? It's about defending guys you like; which you do, same as I do and did with Huff. Same as pretty much everyone here, it's a freaking discussion board. I've seen people say negative stuff about Trey and Kinlaw and you getting bent out of shape, that's my point, the point that continues flying over your head apparently. The Huff stuff that I get bent out of shape about is factually incorrect, like you saying he can't play single high and was a 6th round pick. Anything else I've had conversations about and you can go to his thread to see it if you must since you think I take it overboard and am his cousin or whatever the f**k dumb s**t you been saying in here.

Dude give it a rest…we get it you love Huff and will defend him to the ends of the earth.

I think he'll get flagged a lot in the pros and I think he's a tad late locating the ball. I don't think his tape is terrible, but I just don't think he's the BPA where we would need to take him. I'd go in another direction. Agree on DJ but if it's a later day 3 pick I'd be fine with it
Dude where in this conversation did it turn to exclusively the draft? It's about defending guys you like; which you do, same as I do and did with Huff. Same as pretty much everyone here, it's a freaking discussion board. I've seen people say negative stuff about Trey and Kinlaw and you getting bent out of shape, that's my point, the point that continues flying over your head apparently. The Huff stuff that I get bent out of shape about is factually incorrect, like you saying he can't play single high and was a 6th round pick. Anything else I've had conversations about and you can go to his thread to see it if you must since you think I take it overboard and am his cousin or whatever the f**k dumb s**t you been saying in here.

Dude give it a rest…we get it you love Huff and will defend him to the ends of the earth.

Ok NY that got me

Yeah I think Kool-aid is a somewhat safe pick. High football IQ. Not an elite athlete and will get some PIs at the next level. I wouldn't hate the pick at all.
Ok NY that got me

Let's move on

3rd or 4th rounder?

He's bigger than Witherspoon and Forbes both went in top half of 1st round last year.

3rd or 4th rounder?

He's bigger than Witherspoon and Forbes both went in top half of 1st round last year.

Not where I'm projecting him, just saying that's the value for me. I got a lot of other guys ahead of him. I understand though that many expect him to be a top 64 pick.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 29, 2024 at 12:54 PM ]

Ok NY that got me

Bro everyone fighting today we all gotta relax.

NY STOP STEALING MY JOKES. IT WAS FUNNIER WHEN I SHHH'D Woo 5 rings.

Originally posted by Waterbear:

Ok NY that got me

Did we meet with Mike Sainristil? I just like him as a football player

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FxNw6r_t0pasd1McGFCm1iYpNU_6MH8UKh9EXR94aZ0/htmlview
Originally posted by Waterbear:

What ever happened to that dude?!
Share 49ersWebzone