LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 194 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: WR

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Tested slower than I thought he would but still a good WR who's play speed is fast
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Tested slower than I thought he would but still a good WR who's play speed is fast

Not a surprise that they're interested in him, stellar route runner and with a lot of room for improvement. Also play speed always seemed faster than a 4.5 guy.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What logjam? Deebo is getting older and is injury prone. Kittle is getting older and is injury prone. Jennings is out after the season. McCaffrey is great but getting up there in RB years.

It's conceivable that they're going to have to replace all of these guys in 2-3 years.

Yeah, and I think it's more likely than just conceivable.

I really like this dude. Not worried about the testing because the tape shows functional athleticism and strength. Dude's feet are quick, and he knows how to manipulate tempo and leverage to work DBs. I bet Shanny sees some Mohammed Sanu in his game.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 28, 2024 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Yaaaaaaas. This is my guy

Are you seeing the light on Washington too, NYN? Dude has been in my top 5 receivers on my board for months (among guys that I actually think could be available to us).
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Are you seeing the light on Washington too, NYN? Dude has been in my top 5 receivers on my board for months (among guys that I actually think could be available to us).

Yeah man, I'm finally getting to some WRs. I like the prospect. Good value where he's projected to go as well. Plays bigger than he is for sure!

Not a surprise that they're interested in him, stellar route runner and with a lot of room for improvement. Also play speed always seemed faster than a 4.5 guy.

Such depth in this class, dude could be a steal.

The depth really is so good. Haven't seen a OL and WR class like this in years, as far as depth. We need both so I really hope we take advantage

If he's there in 3rd, yes!
Sup with Jermaine Burton WR Bama? I haven't heard anyone mention him?

kinda reminds me of Doug Baldwin…vertical threat with good hands. Good route runner
Sup with Jermaine Burton WR Bama? I haven't heard anyone mention him?

kinda reminds me of Doug Baldwin…vertical threat with good hands. Good route runner

HI'm smacking a female fan turned me against him honestly. Though I admit I don't know whole story
Share 49ersWebzone