Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 206 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: WR

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Thoughts on Roman Wilson?

slot WR at the next level. Showed off his route running and hands at the senior bowl. Bro has some juice to get vertical. Lacks ideal measurements. I wouldn't say he's a blocking WR and his hands have been a little suspect. Not a YAC monster.

I see a lot of Tyler Lockett comps. For whatever reason he reminds me of Victor Cruz. I got a 3rd rd grade on him

Yeah I have him around that late 3rd early 4th. Slot exclusive but PR ability. I go back and forth between should he be a high 4 or low 4. IDK. I like the player, but he is strictly a slot.

Another guy I've checked out is Bub Means at Pitt. Kinda reminds me of Trent Sherfield. Late round flier with a chance at the next level.

Would love to have him, perfect solution to the Danny Gray failure
Man love hearing they had formal meetings with those guys NY showed, like all of them
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Thoughts on Roman Wilson?

slot WR at the next level. Showed off his route running and hands at the senior bowl. Bro has some juice to get vertical. Lacks ideal measurements. I wouldn't say he's a blocking WR and his hands have been a little suspect. Not a YAC monster.

I see a lot of Tyler Lockett comps. For whatever reason he reminds me of Victor Cruz. I got a 3rd rd grade on him

Yeah I have him around that late 3rd early 4th. Slot exclusive but PR ability. I go back and forth between should he be a high 4 or low 4. IDK. I like the player, but he is strictly a slot.

Another guy I've checked out is Bub Means at Pitt. Kinda reminds me of Trent Sherfield. Late round flier with a chance at the next level.

Someone has been reading up on our team
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 1, 2024 at 7:15 AM ]

They're obviously looking for speed. Give me someone who can actually catch. Give me wilson!
Most draft gurus say there are 3 really good receivers that will go in the first round. The rest are 2nd round or later.

Hopefully to talk about his teammate. Would love to get Polk, would likely require trade up in the 2nd. Make up for Pettis.

Interesting. We have zero shot at him
Share 49ersWebzone