Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 199 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: WR

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Ruh Roh and he even wears no.11
It isn't too much of a stretch to see the team trade up into the 20s for Thomas Jr. Get ahead of Buffalo, which is where I currently have him projected to go. He might go earlier, hell Buffalo might even move up for him, but definitely worth the due diligence.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
It isn't too much of a stretch to see the team trade up into the 20s for Thomas Jr. Get ahead of Buffalo, which is where I currently have him projected to go. He might go earlier, hell Buffalo might even move up for him, but definitely worth the due diligence.

Or if Aiyuk is traded.

I could see INDY giving up #15 for BA. I definitely could see Buffalo giving up their 1st for BA

That is only way I see us going WR round 1.

The 49ers BADLY need speed. The offense is lacking that speed threat to punish man coverage and force DCs to keep their safeties back.

But sheesh, it's difficult to find that speed WR and get him on the field in this offense with how demanding Shanny is. A lot of these speed guys don't want to live over the middle and lack the capability or desire to block as much as is required in this offense.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 1, 2024 at 9:51 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Deebo, Aiyuk and Legette!!!! I'll take it!!!
Originally posted by Heroism:

The 49ers BADLY need speed. The offense is lacking that speed threat to punish man coverage and force DCs to keep their safeties back.

But sheesh, it's difficult to find that speed WR and get him on the field in this offense with how demanding Shanny is. A lot of these speed guys don't want to live over the middle and lack the capability or desire to block as much as is required in this offense.

Worthy is tough, but I think he drops too many easy passes. Had him ranked really high initially and then had to bump him down over time.

Speed demons that seem to be willing blockers that I've looked at are:

Troy Franklin, Oregon
Roman Wilson, Michigan
Tahj Washington, USC
Ainias Smith, Texas A&M
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Worthy is tough, but I think he drops too many easy passes. Had him ranked really high initially and then had to bump him down over time.

Speed demons that seem to be willing blockers that I've looked at are:

Troy Franklin, Oregon
Roman Wilson, Michigan
Tahj Washington, USC
Ainias Smith, Texas A&M

Roman! Roman! Roman!
Let's goo
Let's goo

Good numbers right there
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Let's goo

Good numbers right there

42.5 vert

AD Mitchell, Burton, Flournoy, Means, Coker, Legette..as expected, an athletic group thus far
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Mar 2, 2024 at 11:51 AM ]
AD Mitchell, Burton, Flournoy, Means, Coker, Legette..as expected, an athletic group thus far

Yeah man I love this wr class

165lbs lol? Thats ridiculous

Cowing with a couple nice runs
Share 49ersWebzone