LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 257 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: WR

Have a day, AD
Originally posted by NYniner85:
165lbs lol? Thats ridiculous

Wow lol
Ainias Smith stress fracture in shin, getting evaluated so no drills. Rumor Miami wants to draft him

https://clutchpoints.com/texas-am-football-news-ainias-smith-dealing-with-concerning-injury-at-nfl-combine

Had some free time and checked out some of these wide receivers. What's the deal with this dude? Does he have some kind of medical red flags, character issues or something because I'm surprised I don't see more 49ers' people on my timeline talking about him. I'm like 5 games in and immediately player comp is AJ Brown...
Mcconkey, Jackson, McCafferey looked great in gauntlet.

Ran down the line without drifting, extend for hand catch with good technique away from the frame, and maintain speed the whole way. Jackson slowed down at the catch point a little on his second run.

Coleman great too, wow.

Legette disappointing. He relies too much on letting the ball into his frame to catch . Troy Franklin looked terrible.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Mar 2, 2024 at 1:02 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
McCaffrey
Originally posted by 49ers808:
165lbs lol? Thats ridiculous

Wow lol

I haven't updated my boards, but after a thorough review -- and some may not like it -- I think Cowing > Worthy.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 2, 2024 at 1:03 PM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
McCaffrey

Lukes route running looking better than half that group out there that's always been WRs
Originally posted by Heroism:

Had some free time and checked out some of these wide receivers. What's the deal with this dude? Does he have some kind of medical red flags, character issues or something because I'm surprised I don't see more 49ers' people on my timeline talking about him. I'm like 5 games in and immediately player comp is AJ Brown...

He doesn't really remind me of Brown. He's more like Nacua but way less refined as a route runner. Struggles to separate despite his great speed. It showed up on tape for me and then was further confirmed at the Senior Bowl.

Very good RAC receiver but needs work beating coverages more consistently.

Good fit for our scheme though.

I think Bub Means reminds me a bit of AJ Brown.

Also.. Bummer about Ainias Smith. May fall late now.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 2, 2024 at 1:45 PM ]

👀

I haven't watched any of the WRs yet

👀

I haven't watched any of the WRs yet

When I see 6-1, 221 pounds breaking down his body like this, you've got my attention. 👀 We can work with this. That was one of the main attributes I loved about AJ Brown.

I read that he ran a 4.39. Dude is a damn tank.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 2, 2024 at 1:57 PM ]
We got s-p-i-e-s on here

We got s-p-i-e-s on here

👀

I think he could take Deebo's role a yr from now…not saying he's Deebo because he's one of one there but he fits the bill with what we like.

FWIW Deebo is helping him through the draft process apparently.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 2, 2024 at 2:11 PM ]
This next WR group is the one I wanted to see, maybe cause Rice is in it
Share 49ersWebzone