LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 225 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: WR

Originally posted by NYniner85:
👀

I think he could take Deebo's role a yr from now…not saying he's Deebo because he's one of one there but he fits the bill with what we like.

FWIW Deebo is helping him through the draft process apparently.

Maybe he can help Deebo through the offseason process of getting a body more like his
I think it's because Legette is expected to go somewhere between our first two picks so most fans have started to look elsewhere.
Brian Thomas Jr..that'll play
Sheesh Brian Thomas an easy 4.34
Worthy with the 4.25. 165lbs be damned can always gain weight, can't always gain that kind of speed
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

He is going to be a #1 wr. I would love to see him in a Shanahan offense! This dude or Chop with a small trade up would make my day!
Damn Worthy did it! Tied with the 4.22 but still unofficial right now
Holy s**t!
Of all the fast fast receivers in recent memory, worthy is the best one. He can sink his hips, he isn't afraid to mix it up and block despite his size. But he's skinny as all hell and forgets how to catch half the time. Interested to see how his career pans out. I'd guess drafted as WR7
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Mar 2, 2024 at 3:23 PM ]
Of all the fast fast receivers in recent memory, worthy is the best one. He can sink his hips, he isn't afraid to mix it up and block despite his size. But he's skinny as all hell and forgets how to catch half the time. Interested to see how his career pans out. I'd guess drafted as WR7

165lbs lol. I'm out

Originally posted by Izyniner:

He is going to be a #1 wr. I would love to see him in a Shanahan offense! This dude or Chop with a small trade up would make my day!

He would be Kyle's new Julio Jones

I like worth but I would really like a team like the Raiders to fall in love with that speed and take him in round 1.
Worthy officially the record holder. 4.21
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I like worth but I would really like a team like the Raiders to fall in love with that speed and take him in round 1.

I seen him consistently ranked in the top 50 so a round 1 selection wouldn't suprise me at all. Would the Chiefs picking him surprise anyone?
Wilson running a 4.39 is pretty damn good
Share 49ersWebzone