LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 186 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: WR

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wilson running a 4.39 is pretty damn good

Yeah it is. Brian Thomas running a 4.33 at his size and weight is the most impressive to me
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Yeah it is. Brian Thomas running a 4.33 at his size and weight is the most impressive to me

I'm a fan of both. Ricky Pearsall is pretty damn smooth out there too.

I just don't see the value in drafting a WR at 31. Ton of great guys that can be had later.

I'm a fan of both. Ricky Pearsall is pretty damn smooth out there too.

I just don't see the value in drafting a WR at 31. Ton of great guys that can be had later.

There's tons of receivers I like in this class for our team.

Pearsall, Wilson, Cowing, Bub Means, among so many others.
Brian Thomas being there at 31 (he wont be) would give me pause, but gotta pass on WR in the first unless there's literally nothing else of value on the table. I comp Roman Wilson to a dog loving Dante Pettis. f**k cats.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Brian Thomas being there at 31 (he wont be) would give me pause, but gotta pass on WR in the first unless there's literally nothing else of value on the table. I comp Roman Wilson to a dog loving Dante Pettis. f**k cats.

If Brian Thomas is there at 31 that's easily BPA and a no brainer. You don't pass on that for need, or at least I wouldn't
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

If Brian Thomas is there at 31 that's easily BPA and a no brainer. You don't pass on that for need, or at least I wouldn't

I can't argue with this, I'm with you, BPA you take him!!!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Of all the fast fast receivers in recent memory, worthy is the best one. He can sink his hips, he isn't afraid to mix it up and block despite his size. But he's skinny as all hell and forgets how to catch half the time. Interested to see how his career pans out. I'd guess drafted as WR7

I like worth but I would really like a team like the Raiders to fall in love with that speed and take him in round 1.

I seen him consistently ranked in the top 50 so a round 1 selection wouldn't suprise me at all. Would the Chiefs picking him surprise anyone?

4.21 wow. Worthy has a slight frame but he came across as pretty tough going across the middle for UT this season. I'll feel sick if the Chiefs get him. He's a gutsy returner too.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

What was his 40 time?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What was his 40 time?

Luke 4.47
CMC 4.48

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:
What was his 40 time?

Luke 4.47
CMC 4.48

Maybe a 4th or 5th round pick now?

Thanks krizay!!! I was a little too lazy to look it up.

Same here easily would be and should be the pick. If he goes to Houston forget it, talk about a near uncoverable team
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Mar 2, 2024 at 5:13 PM ]

Zero chance he's there at 31 anyway though lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Zero chance he's there at 31 anyway though lol

I expect him to be gone in the mid 20's, but there's a lot of WR's in this draft so I'm not sweating it.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
McCafferey short shuttle of 4.02. Best of the group

6.70 sec 3 cone. 2nd best
[ Edited by okdkid on Mar 2, 2024 at 5:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone