There are 186 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: OL

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Gonna go a lot earlier than many think. His arm length means he can play outside or inside at the NFL level without issue.

Yeah his film is pretty sweet from what I've seen. Love if he dropped far enough for a moving up. He's probably a top 20 pick all said and done.
👀
Today should be one of special interest to the 49ers. They need to be looking at possible mid round talent that can improve their O line.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Today should be one of special interest to the 49ers. They need to be looking at possible mid round talent that can improve their O line.

They should be looking on day 1, 2 and 3
Thoughts on Roger Rosengarten?

Got a lot of power behind those big ass bear paws

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

They should be looking on day 1, 2 and 3

I agree but there may feel there s better talent at another position when they pick at 31. With all those multiple picks in rounds 3 thru 7 they could move up and get some extra 2nd or 3rd rounders.

Weak
So both Barton and Morgan look like they don't check the length box. Is this an actual issue or should we be looking to try and trade up for a Tackle?
👀

Would love to.get this guy. Definitely fits the niners ideal size for tackles. Only issue was his level of comp but he looks pretty smooth and has a mean streak.
[ Edited by lamontb on Mar 3, 2024 at 8:51 AM ]
👀

Talk me out of having a draft crush on this
Share 49ersWebzone