There are 213 users in the forums

2024 Draft Class: OL

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yup, me too.

Yes. Will he be there with our third pick? Thanks NY!

Gonna go a lot earlier than many think. His arm length means he can play outside or inside at the NFL level without issue.

Would you trade up for him ?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Gonna go a lot earlier than many think. His arm length means he can play outside or inside at the NFL level without issue.

You're not asking me but I rather let the best fall to the 31st pick. I like Guyton or Barton.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Mar 3, 2024 at 9:53 AM ]
Thoughts on Roger Rosengarten?

Hes the guy I want on day two if we Mims or Guyton doesn't fall to 31.

To me there is little drop off from the 2nd tiered guys at 31 and him.

In fact in watching him I noticed he was looking better than the other fella people are talking about 31. That every site says would fit better at OG
[ Edited by krizay on Mar 3, 2024 at 10:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
👀

Talk me out of having a draft crush on this
Idk about taller players bc they usually get lose leverage and don't have that fast twitch and get burned with speed. This isn't the case all the time but something I noticed like what great tackle in history is 6"7' or taller?

Not for as much as it would cost to go up 12-18 spots considering the other needs on the roster.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

You're not asking me but I rather let the best fall to the 31st pick. I like Guyton or Barton.

I like the upside of Suamataia. wouldn't mind barton but I want that islander blood

He's the one @ 31. Then in the 2nd Cooper Beebe or dreaming Cooper DeJean falls bc his medicals...and he's a white cb lol
[ Edited by 49erFaithfullest on Mar 3, 2024 at 10:21 AM ]

Originally posted by 49erFaithfullest:
Idk about taller players bc they usually get lose leverage and don't have that fast twitch and get burned with speed. This isn't the case all the time but something I noticed like what great tackle in history is 6"7' or taller?
J Ogden and O Pace come to mind quickly
Gonna need Guyton to start testing better so that someone will take him over Mims
Originally posted by 49erFaithfullest:

Andrew Wentworth, Antony Castonzo, Eric Fisher, Taylor Lewan, Taylor decker, Kolton Miller, Orlando Pace, jonathan ogden etc are all 6-7 or taller.

s**t ton of all time great that were 6-6 as well
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Gonna need Guyton to start testing better so that someone will take him over Mims

This

gonna be a top 20 pick wahhh
Share 49ersWebzone