LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 256 users in the forums

Who's on your do NOT draft list?

Originally posted by miked1978:

Originally posted by davedavedave:
some one needs to punch john lynch in the head repeatedly until he his permanently disabled and stop him from using so many drugs there is no way a sober person drafts ricky pearsall with the 31st pick he continues to make these ridiculous moves then tells everyone that he thought they were good but hind sight is 20 20 even though everyone knows they are horrendously bad decisions at the time solmon thomas and ruben foster, jerrick mckinin, donte pettis, jawon kinlow, deforst buckner trade, number 3 pick trade, ricky pearsall

this is one of the longest sentences known to mankind and apparently it's still going.

He's worse at writing/spelling than me 👀
Originally posted by NYniner85:

some one needs to punch john lynch in the head repeatedly until he his permanently disabled and stop him from using so many drugs there is no way a sober person drafts ricky pearsall with the 31st pick he continues to make these ridiculous moves then tells everyone that he thought they were good but hind sight is 20 20 even though everyone knows they are horrendously bad decisions at the time solmon thomas and ruben foster, jerrick mckinin, donte pettis, jawon kinlow, deforst buckner trade, number 3 pick trade, ricky pearsall

this is one of the longest sentences known to mankind and apparently it's still going.

Know whey
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Know whey
Not a single period in his post but then elects to use commas lol.
Originally posted by Brucey72:
Malachi Corley- I don't care what round. He is dollar tree Deebo
Xavier Worthy- too small
Amarius Mims- he's like Trey Lance (inexperienced) and Javon Kinlaw (injuries) mixed into one prospect.
Brenden Rice- if his name was Brenden Smith he would be a 6th round prospect

Turns out even with the last name he was a 7th round prospect
Share 49ersWebzone