There are 110 users in the forums

Albert Breer and Matt Maiocco both predict Jordan Morgan to SF

I actually like Maiocco's draft even though Morgan is not my favorite at 31.
Trash….its like folks are just stuffing a player at 31 because they have too.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Trash….its like folks are just stuffing a player at 31 because they have too.

Jeremiah has Worthy but I think he be gone by 31.
Expect the worst is becoming my draft day moto
I didn't watch Jordan Morgan just so I wouldn't be upset if he's the pick.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 25, 2024 at 8:28 AM ]
Just trade out of the 1st or trade up and get a top tier tackle. Morgan/Legette/Mitchell/Rosengarten -- at #31 no thank you!

Personally I hope Johnny Newton falls to us at 31 but seems like a pipe dream.
Common mock. 9ers need a tackle. Jordan is a tackle. Rarely that simple.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Expect the worst is becoming my draft day moto

lol touché
Consensus says he's most likely moving to guard. I'd rather trade up for an instant impact player like a terrion Arnold, one of the receiver, or my personal favorite fatanu.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I can't wait to see Jordan Morgan as a 9er, I think it's good because Trent Williams can mentor him. Man I wanted Jordan Morgan all this time, I felt he was the best fit for the 9ers over guys like Mims, Latham, Suamataia and Barton.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I can't wait to see Jordan Morgan as a 9er, I think it's good because Trent Williams can mentor him. Man I wanted Jordan Morgan all this time, I felt he was the best fit for the 9ers over guys like Mims, Latham, Suamataia and Barton.

Nice try on the uno reverse card
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Nice try on the uno reverse card

Man it just sucks cause the 9ers never draft who I want.
Give me Barton in the 1st rd.
God I hope not I want nothing to do just taking a player because need for one especially when he's predicted to end up at guard
Maiocco has Morgan, Melton and Sinnott with the first 3 picks. Love Melton and Sinnott a must-get IMO. Round 1 SF needs a Tackle or WR.
Share 49ersWebzone