There are 111 users in the forums

🏈 2024 NFL ENTRY DRAFT 🏈-Do not tip picks!

• thl408

Please consider fellow forum members that are following along "live" on TV. Social media moves faster than TV.

LFGGGGGGGG
DRAFT ERRETYYYYBODDYYY
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Originally posted by Jcool:

But I remember people telling me they CAN'T trade Deebo and absolutely wouldn't

Guess they saw the same All-22 of him that I did without the ball and said f**k the cap hit lol
Caleb Williams QB USC to the Bears. Sorry to spoil it
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Apr 25, 2024 at 2:18 PM ]
If they get a top 15 pick for Deebo without including 31 or any other pick then they should. Especially if it means immediately extending Aiyuk.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
If we trade Deebo after he changed his number to 1 it will be pretty f**king funny

This is not the first post that you said you'd post here. Disappointed. Fail. Get out
Originally posted by btthepunk:
If they get a top 15 pick for Deebo without including 31 or any other pick then they should. Especially if it means immediately extending Aiyuk.

I don't know how that goes over in the locker room. I agree it's tempting but Deebo is a leader of this team.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
If we trade Deebo after he changed his number to 1 it will be pretty f**king funny

This is not the first post that you said you'd post here. Disappointed. Fail. Get out

Checkmate sir

I don't know how that goes over in the locker room. I agree it's tempting but Deebo is a leader of this team.

That's true, especially after they supposedly assured him they aren't trading him.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Apr 25, 2024 at 2:19 PM ]

I don't think anyone is safe after the AA situation. I don't want to see Deebo go, but I'm biased.

tbh, Brock, Fred and Bosa are the only untouchables to me.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 25, 2024 at 2:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone