There are 310 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Packers job is much higher up on the totem pole of football jobs .

I don't see how he can turn it down with Rodgers there .

UM is his alma mater and his #1 choice even before he came to us. He's not leaving.

UM has been a dream job ... maybe not his #1 choice at the specific time we hired him .

He still wants a SB trophy IMO
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Packers job is much higher up on the totem pole of football jobs .

I don't see how he can turn it down with Rodgers there .

UM is his alma mater and his #1 choice even before he came to us. He's not leaving.

UM has been a dream job ... maybe not his #1 choice at the specific time we hired him .

He still wants a SB trophy IMO

I think he wants a Lombardi for sure but first he wants a college championship for his alma matter. Then the Super Bowl will just be a cherry on top.

Harbaugh in enemy territory today trying to get 5 star Zach Harrison on board... This would be huge for Michigan. This dude is the truth... 🤞🏽

"Michigan plans for second in-home visit with Zach Harrison
Tomorrow, Jim Harbaugh, Al Washington and Greg Mattison will all be heading down to Columbus in order to meet their highest ranked target left on the board, 5-star defensive end Zach Harrison, according to The Michigan Insider's Sam Webb ($).

This will be the staff's second in-home visit after seeing him last Tuesday. This trip adds the benefit of having Jim Harbaugh along with them, who didn't go last week. Having the Michigan staff in-home so soon after this gives them the opportunity to hammer their message home early and strongly.

As I discussed yesterday in the aftermath of Meyer's retirement, this development may not be as momentous as it seems. Losing OSU defensive line coach Larry Johnson would have a much bigger impact in this recruitment, as he has the strongest connection with Harrison. Well, rumors are now popping up if Mike Locksley takes the Maryland head coaching job, Johnson is a strong possibility to join him as defensive coordinator. Michigan fans should be rooting for this to happen, as it would probably end the Buckeyes' chances."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.maizenbrew.com/platform/amp/michigan-football-recruiting/2018/12/5/18126049/wednesday-michigan-recruiting-roundup-harrison-and-crouch-in-home-updates-and-official-visitor-news

Killing it.. #goonsquad19
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 6, 2018 at 4:24 PM ]

😭 🤬

f**king Alabama meh... He most likely won't play until his junior year in Alabama, great education at Michigan and play right away but nooooo... Smfh
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 9, 2018 at 7:43 AM ]
Wu, would you rather be stay at Michigan or come back to the NFL?

Originally posted by NCommand:
Wu, would you rather be stay at Michigan or come back to the NFL?

Stay. I want him to stay and build Michigan's recruiting up.

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 9, 2018 at 2:33 PM ]

Some know this is intended to hurt his recruiting. Lame attempts by garbage media reporters.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 9, 2018 at 2:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

The 4-5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Athletes are coming.. I have been telling you fellas... Michigan is getting an influx of talent they haven't seen before. Jim Harbaugh is building his team and these kids are more athletic, faster and bigger players...

The dude knows talent. Just look at his recruits.... Trent Baalke and Jim Harbaugh definitely butted heads on talent evaluation.. I wish we would have given him control. He is building something special in Michigan.. Everyone can see it.

His recruiting is proving it. Everyone can see now.. Do you guys see why stealing Dax Hill from Saban was such a big deal? Dax Hill is the best Safety in the country.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The 4-5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Athletes are coming.. I have been telling you fellas... Michigan is getting an influx of talent they haven't seen before. Jim Harbaugh is building his team and these kids are more athletic, faster and bigger players...

The dude knows talent. Just look at his recruits.... Trent Baalke and Jim Harbaugh definitely butted heads on talent evaluation.. I wish we would have given him control. He is building something special in Michigan.. Everyone can see it.

His recruiting is proving it. Everyone can see now.. Do you guys see why stealing Dax Hill from Saban was such a big deal? Dax Hill is the best Safety in the country.

Yea that's a tough loss but Giles Jackson and DJ Turner are fast as well not 4.3 fast though. Jim Harbaugh ain't going anywhere so the recruits will come.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 10, 2018 at 1:24 PM ]

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 10, 2018 at 3:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It ain't over yet... There's still a chance.. Jim Harbaugh ain't going no where.. Come to Michigan young man.. Hey Phoenix, it's not over...

Ya better hope Michigan doesn't get him.. lmao... If they do... It's a wrap...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 13, 2018 at 1:52 PM ]

It was strange Harbaugh had to go on ESPN and tell the world he is staying but I knew when Chris Carter and Paul Finebum was talking that he might leave to the nfl it was to hurt his recruiting...

I said it what it would mean for Michigan, If this kid flips back....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 13, 2018 at 2:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone